Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CaptRogue
06.06.2019 , 02:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
There's also the fact that all the guides are made during the event being *live*. There's also the fact that folks have been getting each aspect of this achievement, which is happening while it's live, which further reinforces the fact that it can be completed while it is live.
Just an FYI:
None of the guides up have a full list for this achievement. In fact one even states they don't think they're all in game.
So come again with the "high & mighty" attitude you are portraying here.
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Allamirr
06.06.2019 , 02:56 PM | #22
I tried to camp the Kath Shank and Bloatgourd. Sat there for 2 freaking hours straight and finally gave up. The repop time is stupid long. I hope this repop time is only during the event version and the non event version is way faster.
Otherwise, its just a ridicules timesink.

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 03:18 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
No, you're the one who stated that you can do it all while event is active.
So again I state, WHERE is your proof?

I have read all the posts on this thread & various conversations in game. So far NO ONE can produce a 100% list of it that is in game. If you have it, and have gotten it when the event went active, after conquest reset Tues, then by all means prove it.

But until then you're just running your mouth with no evidence to back it up. Which makes you the one "looking bad".
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Just an FYI:
None of the guides up have a full list for this achievement. In fact one even states they don't think they're all in game.
So come again with the "high & mighty" attitude you are portraying here.
Why are you so hostile? Your first reply was a hostile one. Your second was more hostile. Your third one was even more hostile. What's your deal? You are aware that it's against forum rules, and completely against human decency, to attack other people like that, right?

Okay, I've already presented the reasons why what Eric said (which is proof enough) and other reasons why nothing indicates it cannot be done while it is active. Here's another one: The guides aren't complete because it's crazy hard to get. Here's another: I've seen multiple individuals on my server that had each different part of this one (player A had part 4, player B hand part 1, player C had part 3), but nobody had all of them. Why? Because they're crazy hard to do (specifically the respawn timer)!

I will say it again, it took me over 30 min just to FIND the shank that was back, and another player waited over 1 hour to have the shank NOT respawn for them at a spot where it was already gone for who knows how long already.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 03:24 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Allamirr View Post
I tried to camp the Kath Shank and Bloatgourd. Sat there for 2 freaking hours straight and finally gave up. The repop time is stupid long. I hope this repop time is only during the event version and the non event version is way faster.
Otherwise, its just a ridicules timesink.
Hear hear
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

Pandoras_Jar
06.06.2019 , 03:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordSnake View Post
It seems the only obtainable resources for this achievement are the Charred Kath Shank and Irritable Bloatgourd.
Has anyone else found any others if they’re even on the live server?
Actually, the Nova Blade Rotgut has been found https://mmobits.com/2019/06/05/danto...vements-guide/ (see screenshot and coordinates in the comments section).

The Fragile Glowshroom has also reportedly been found outside the Hugo Heroic entrance but I have no screenshot verification of this yet.

Either way, the food has an insanely long respawn time which really needs to be reduced to help peoples get their achievements.
Xam Xam Mercenary BodyguardXam Xam Xami Commando Combat Medic
| SWTOR Content Creator Program Member |
Website: mmobits.com - Onslaught - 6.0 Class Changes, Set Bonuses + Tacticals | Twitter: @Rach_Games
~ Satele Shan - APAC/Oceanic - <Korvus/Corvus> ~

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 03:36 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoras_Jar View Post
Actually, the Nova Blade Rotgut has been found https://mmobits.com/2019/06/05/danto...vements-guide/ (see screenshot and coordinates in the comments section).

The Fragile Glowshroom has also reportedly been found outside the Hugo Heroic entrance but I have no screenshot verification of this yet.

Either way, the food has an insanely long respawn time which really needs to be reduced to help peoples get their achievements.
Huh! Guess I'm not running my mouth! AMAZING!

BTW, That guide is the one I've been using too.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

Mevan
06.06.2019 , 09:20 PM | #27
Spent the early hours of the morning checking the spawn locations on a PvP instance, just to increase the chances of finding something and, in conclusion, the respawn timers are majorly bugged, because I've found nothing in any of the confirmed locations after several hours (saw about 3 other players during my time searching). I'm assuming bugged, anyway. If not, whoever decided on that **** shouldn't be working in the gaming industry.

Please fix. The respawn time is not justifiable at all if it's intended, and achievements aren't much fun if they're not doable.

TheRandomno
06.06.2019 , 10:50 PM | #28
I've been searching this morning on DM and found 3 Kath Shank spawns and 1 Bloatguard. No Rotgut and I'm not certain on the locations of the others.

olagatonjedi
06.07.2019 , 08:33 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Mevan View Post
Spent the early hours of the morning checking the spawn locations on a PvP instance, just to increase the chances of finding something and, in conclusion, the respawn timers are majorly bugged, because I've found nothing in any of the confirmed locations after several hours (saw about 3 other players during my time searching). I'm assuming bugged, anyway. If not, whoever decided on that **** shouldn't be working in the gaming industry.

Please fix. The respawn time is not justifiable at all if it's intended, and achievements aren't much fun if they're not doable.
Please keep in mind this event originated 3 days ago, and the other like-events have been occuring for over 4 years, so there is no rush to acquire these items or achievements as it is unlikely that these 2 weeks pass and we never see Dantooine ever again.

TheRandomno
06.07.2019 , 03:58 PM | #30
Any vormfruit sighting?