Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Dantooinian Culinarian Achievement
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

olagatonjedi
06.06.2019 , 09:16 AM | #11
Its called reciprocation.

TheRandomno
06.06.2019 , 09:44 AM | #12
I've now heard it is doable when the event is on, but the stuff to click has a long respawn so I'll probably wait till after to try it.

NormericanEagle
06.06.2019 , 10:02 AM | #13
I can't say whether or not they are available during the event, but before the event started I had found 4/6. The mushroom is pretty hard to spot, it's small and I found it in a dark area along a cliff near Hugo. The alcohol was pretty easy and it seems to always spawn in the area just north of the dam.

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 10:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
So by making sure the event is active twice consecutively you are deliberately extending the grind for those things we can ONLY find when the event is inactive?

Not sure that's a smart way to win customers' loyalty you know.

All The Best
No. It's there regardless of the event being active or not.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Star Forge | Captain |International Guild

DarthSpuds
06.06.2019 , 11:00 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by HKtheindomitable View Post
Eric said otherwise.

He works for Bioware. He probably knows more about than you and I combined.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 11:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Eric said otherwise.

He works for Bioware. He probably knows more about than you and I combined.

All The Best
No he did not. He said "if you can't find it when it's live, look for it when it's not live". That doesn't mean it cannot be found when it's live, or vice versa. It means that if you are having a hard time finding it with the event live, it's because there are so many players getting the achievement. Wait until it's not live to have an easier time getting it when there aren't as many running around getting the achievements.

Discernment of what Eric said makes that obvious. There's also the fact that all the guides are made during the event being *live*. There's also the fact that folks have been getting each aspect of this achievement, which is happening while it's live, which further reinforces the fact that it can be completed while it is live.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

olagatonjedi
06.06.2019 , 11:23 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Keep in mind that Dantooine has two states, when the event is active and when it isn't. If you can't find something while the event is live, you may need to explore when the event is off!

-eric
As in, there are likely less people exploring the area when its not active, so these items have a better chance to stay spawned.

CaptRogue
06.06.2019 , 02:32 PM | #18
And you have proof of this, yes?

If not, then you're just spitting in the wind. So far you're the ONLY one who's stated you can get it during event. But offered no help in resolving that.
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

HKtheindomitable
06.06.2019 , 02:39 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
And you have proof of this, yes?

If not, then you're just spitting in the wind. So far you're the ONLY one who's stated you can get it during event. But offered no help in resolving that.
Wrong on both counts. Read all posts before quoting someone and attempt to make them look bad.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE

CaptRogue
06.06.2019 , 02:43 PM | #20
Wrong on both counts. Read all posts before quoting someone and attempt to make them look bad.
No, you're the one who stated that you can do it all while event is active.
So again I state, WHERE is your proof?

I have read all the posts on this thread & various conversations in game. So far NO ONE can produce a 100% list of it that is in game. If you have it, and have gotten it when the event went active, after conquest reset Tues, then by all means prove it.

But until then you're just running your mouth with no evidence to back it up. Which makes you the one "looking bad".
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!