Pre-Ordered July 21

Tossed

Anyone else that pre-ordered the first day you could not get their code yet?

I have been invited to all the testing phases and pre ordered the first day, still haven't gotten my early access code.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Ordered trough Origin and got the pre-order code as soon as my payment cleared.

If you haven't received your pre-order code yet, I suggest you contact the store you bought it from.

If the issue is that you didn't get early access today then I suggest you watch your inbox and spamfolder like a hawk. Got mine a couple of hours ago! :D (GMail did not drop it into the spamfolder).

Just a side note: I registered my pre-order code 11:45 AM, 21 July (+01GMT)

Wait, are you sure all of you already got your early access code? You have to contact your store's customer service to get that, then 'burn it' on the early access code page of this website. Edited by Lu_Bei

completely random?!? shoot i didnt know that!

well i have been reading alot of different stuff and am a little confused, you say i need to activate my pre order code but im preety sure i did that when i first pre ordered the game.

i pre ordered the digital copy so i need to download it off of origin.com correct?

They are going by when you entered your Pre-order code for Early game access.

From what I can tell from facebook posts, the second wave seems to include people that entered their codes on 7/20-7/21.

I entered mine on 7/23 so hopefully I make the 3rd wave.

/plead

I thought it would be extremely hard for them to process a million people or whatever on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I can understand that, however it's a tad misleading to give the impression that your pre-order key validation date is a key factor, when it is not.

i got my code entered it and just am waiting on the email to get in :) HOWEVER i do suggest repairing your client if you have not done so since the final weekend test (the 25th of nov for me some got a special one for dec 2 but WE) just in case something "slipped by" as things tend to do.

:edit i preordered when it first was available bak in may got my code when it was first able to be entered all thats left is the email YAll will get it today just what time is the factor.

Edited by JohnboySith

They are going by when you entered your Pre-order code for Early game access.

From what I can tell from facebook posts, the second wave seems to include people that entered their codes on 7/20-7/21.

I entered mine on 7/23 so hopefully I make the 3rd wave.

/plead

23rd will be wave 3-4(maybe 5 if unlucky) soo in the next 3 hours we should be in

i preordered off amazon on the 22nd of july this year and couldn't secure my code until the 27th of that same month. i have sent a support ticket about this code issue just after this website update today as im convinced it's on SWTOR's end, apparently, one does not see the other on two sepeare pages.

i probably wont get access as early as today, but then again who said life was fair? if i end up with 3 or more days early access, i will be happy with it.

Hey everyone, good morning and welcome to the first day of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic!

We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on).

I'll be updating this thread (and this post) as we send out more 'waves' of invites.

So far today, we have sent out two 'waves' of invites; we will be sending more later on, but I cannot be specific on timing. (Why? Because as we invite each wave, we monitor to see how servers are performing and so on. If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

Now, to the question you all have: when will you be invited? Well, I cannot be specific to individuals or even to dates, because again, we have to remain flexible. That said, I can talk a little about the pattern of pre-orders.

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.

Hope this helps