Upcoming Dev Livestream – June 3rd

EricMusco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already know the question that will get asked the most during this stream and it will likely be the only one that doesn't get an answer............When will this get released. :p

We need to get creative and ask it in such a way that they won't realise they've answered until it's too late XD

I already know the question that will get asked the most during this stream and it will likely be the only one that doesn't get an answer............When will this get released. :p

99% chance it's 3.3 IF this looks smooth and ready to go. Reason is because when have they ever teased non-expansion content out of order? It's not randomly going to be 3.5 with other stuff before it.

Hey folks!

I want to let you all know about our next planned developer livestream which will be happening on Wednesday, June 3rd from 4-5PM CDT. You can check out the livestream on our twitch channel, here.

What we will be showing over the course of our one hour stream is some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year. First up, we will be walking you through the entirety of the new Yavin IV Stronghold! Second, we will be doing all of that as a Togruta.

So tune in as we showcase the new Stronghold and playable Species coming to SWTOR. Thanks everyone, we’ll see you then.

-eric

Any information regarding Operations?!?!?! or endgame in general?!?!?!?!?!? MUSCO PLZ

So were is the actual content?? I don't consider cosmetic fluff to be real content...

I'm sorry that the upcoming content is not aimed at your particular sector of the playerbase. However there's lots of people in the RP and lore nerd community who love these things and have been waiting on this (and more) for a very long time.

I'm sorry that the upcoming content is not aimed at your particular sector of the playerbase. However there's lots of people in the RP and lore nerd community who love these things and have been waiting on this (and more) for a very long time.

I don't even RP at all (although I am definitely a lore nerd), and I know I'll be getting more play value out of these two additions than I would out of a new Op or WZ.

Which isn't to say that there shouldn't be more Ops, or particularly more WZs (which we've gone waaay to long without) added to the game. Just that new Strongholds and Races are also valuable additions to the game.

Edited by DarthDymond

Eric should PvP AS A Togulia!!!!

Or maybe he, Tait, and six people from the QA staff should form an all Togruta team consisting of only melee characters, and then they could show us how they do Ravagers and SOR hard modes.

Edited by Exly

I'm excited about the prospect of a live stream since it's a form of communication I truly value overall. I'm interested in a new strong hold to a low degree, and I will like having a non human or miralukan character. But, I'm hoping they do some sort of hinting at what the second half of this year will look like with the non "fluff" content. I know not to expect anything super detailed, but I'm hoping for some hints. That would be cool, and give me some sort of lift in confidence.

Or maybe he, Tait, and six people from the QA staff should form an all Togruta team consisting of only melee characters, and then they could show us how they do Ravagers and SOR hard modes.

> 6 people

> the QA staff

Pick one.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Or just SM Underlurker. I'll bring popcorn