exactly how rare is the Veractyl?

Omnitheo

There was only 1 item I wanted from this pack, but within 60 freelancer packs, not once did I find a veractyl

I understand it's a gamble, and that it's a waste of money, but I've never felt like I wasted as much money as I did today with these hypercrates.

There was only 1 item I wanted from this pack, but within 60 freelancer packs, not once did I find a veractyl

I understand it's a gamble, and that it's a waste of money, but I've never felt like I wasted as much money as I did today with these hypercrates.

Its obvious they made it extremely rare so that people like you would buy 60 cartel packs. The mount was asked for since release so they exploit this.

EAware are just loving people like you!

With the money you've given them , they will make MORE random boxes that the drones will buy

See, I had a number of coins saved from subscription, but I did spend money for the rest. I already understand that it's a gamble, and that there are better uses of my money, but I also quite enjoy the game, and want to see it be successful, so I don't mind spending a bit extra on it.

that said, I'm just wondering what the particular rarity of it is. I'm assuming I was just unlucky with my packs.

Its obvious they made it extremely rare so that people like you would buy 60 cartel packs. The mount was asked for since release so they exploit this.

EAware are just loving people like you!

With the money you've given them , they will make MORE random boxes that the drones will buy

Wasn't it you who commented about how awful it was that people on the forums insult and abuse the misery of other gamers here?

Thank you, have a nice day.

But the tears of anguish sustain the developers, without those we would never get new content.

Tears aside, if people got smart, and stopped feeding the rng gambling crap, then EABW would be forced to find a new way to get people to buy CC. Maybe like offering all the items for CC instead of making people gamble their cc away for nothing of value in return.

It's probably as rare as the thrones were in previous packs. You could have bought and sold packs, unlocks, etc. and you'd have made more than enough to buy one once the timers start wearing off tomorrow night and saved yourself a lot of Cartel Coins. Buying a bunch of packs just to try to get 1 specific item is a very, very bad idea.