Simple open world pvp idea

Sheike

The pvp focus instance change is a good idea, but not if you don't include any incentive to flip to pvp. What if players were awarded 10 warzone comms per kill made in an open world environment, then have multiple planets become "hot zones" tied to conquest rotation which give more than 10 comms per kill (maybe 12 or 15, idk). Multiple "hot zones" might help prevent another Ilum-style fiasco and allow us to have this type of larger open world pvp gameplay on this engine.

Thoughts?

Additions?

The pvp focus instance change is a good idea, but not if you don't include any incentive to flip to pvp. What if players were awarded 10 warzone comms per kill made in an open world environment, then have multiple planets become "hot zones" tied to conquest rotation which give more than 10 comms per kill (maybe 12 or 15, idk). Multiple "hot zones" might help prevent another Ilum-style fiasco and allow us to have this type of larger open world pvp gameplay on this engine.

Thoughts?

Additions?

It's a good idea with kill timers (no WZ comm rewards for the same person twice within say 15 mins.) to prevent kill trading or grief farming from being productive. That said I also think they would have to make WZ comms worth something again for this to give incentive......As it is I have 7 toons fully 208 PVP geared and like 60k WZ comms just banked......Nothing really worth spending them on anymore...I have every color crystal offered etc.....

SO I support your idea with the addition of new items on the WZ Comms vendor being added semi-regularly.

Unfortunately the problem is they have prioritized the Cartel Market so high they may be reluctant to add anything in game exciting that is not purchased with CC.... If they add cool armor skins for purchase with WZ comms then less people will be buying off the CM....There in is the problem with their model.

Edited by Soljin

Thoughts?

Additions?

Yo I tagged you in this earlier in another post I will be hosting these every weekend you are welcome to assist me.