Idea: Operation maker

I came up with an idea i know that no one would listen or even notice this and it is probably beyond difficult to program but i still find this brilliant we have strongholds already have done half the work i feel so the floor is more or less set but why not give Guilds the option to make raids and at the end of each boss there is a guild offered gear and depending on how high the raids difficulty is they have to give up gear with a adequate item level, the mobs/boss would drop like many of the decorations for the stronghold. you also get the options to rename and give the dropped gear descriptions you could purchase rooms to expand your raid as well as the option to choose what room connects to it with credits or cartel coins when you put down a mob/boss a window would pop up with slots for a combat rotation and buffs again these would also drop in the world the i would like to know your opinions and maybe if we get enough momentum behind this idea maybe bio ware can make it a thing (but i doubt it even though it would spike there sales being the first mmo to do this) Edited by karuverd

Its so sad in this game, people have been crying for new ops or even group stuff for years. Nothing is coming. Some people even suggested funding the making of a new ops, or making it themselves and as you suggest maybe to get a function to make it ingame.

Its sooo sad the game grew into such a state.

I can see a way to make this close but no cigar if you will.

In the ops/FP filters, you can filter into specific FPs and ops, now what if you could add a feature allowing the group to automatically move on to the next mission on the list, as if following a quest line.

Fully costomizable, allwing playergroups/guilds to mix match wht ever missions they wnt.

And offering in this feature a "operation" mode, turning your filtered FPS/HM/OPS into a full Operation with the added difficulty etc etc