HK quest not working

i apologize if this is in the wrong place but since this is a heroic quest and heroic is in the title.......

so i'm on the theoretika and i'm trying to get the second security badge to open the locked door on deck 4. i click on corpse and get told, "you do not need this now." but the locked door on deck 4 is still locked and keeps telling me i need security clearance to open it. i can't reset or abandon the quest (which a reset would help i believe) all i can do is untrack it. what can i do to fix this?

Edited by Lord_Areion

Did you attempt to retrieve that badge before or after you'd recovered the HK schematic? The reason I ask, is the badge is used only for that one room, and the contents of that room are strictly part of the bonus quest, which may no longer be accessible after the schematic has been recovered. If that's the case, you did not miss out on anything other than a bit of immersion (it does not award XP or credits, just provides additional insight into what took place on the ship). That's the only reason I can think of that you'd receive the message you got.

Corpse on deck 5 has the badge for the door. If you missed it and completed the main objective you can't get it anymore.

All you missed is couple of datalogs and stim injector that will make the boss fight ridiculously easy.

Edited by Halinalle