'Decent into the Dark Fortress' bug, any chance we can have our progress moved?

I'm one of the many people stuck back at 'Complete the Dread Fortress' with all the bosses killed. So, my two options are, do HM, which I have scratched the surface on. Or wait until next tuesday and run it again. Both options shouldn't really be required of me since I completed the op on Tuesday so, any hope those of us stuck with a finished SM and the quest be pushed up to the 'Return to Ops Mission Terminal' phase?

Same here. I've logged a ticket, but nothing so far. Saw the PATCH NOTES and logged in to claim my LOOT, but nothing (Shows I need to do it still).

Completed the SM last night and HALF of our 16 man team didn't get the completed mission.

Doesn't matter what I've tried, but I can't get it to "Complete" for turn in.

I don't care about the RELIC, but I'd really rather not get screwed out of the COMM's, REP Award and TaunTaun I can't mount yet anyways. Bioware can you send us the COMMS/REP and 19k in CRED's since this is screwed up and going to take our weekly away next week?

Yea. It's an annoying bug. I'm glad they fixed it. Or at least said they fixed it. I get the displeasure with it being stuck. I finished it last night and didn't get credit.

But seriously...I'm going to be blunt here...

Unless you have absolutely no intention to ever run that Op again...ever, how is this any sort of real inconvenience?

Just run it again next week and your progress will be updated and it will be like nothing ever happened. I don't see how this bug caused anyone to lose anything, miss out on something else, etc...

Well to be BLUNT - we lose out on the weekly COMM's next week. (ELITE & ULTIMATE)

Still pissed about the whole BW Screw up a couple months ago when PUB's got extra comm's on weeklies for 7 weeks. Now THIS... pretty piss poor excuse.

NOW that all said - I'm sure we can turn in BOTH the Weekly and this one, but our CAP LIMITED 150 per week will be impacted. IE: It's an extra 16 UC's on top of whatever else you do. So if you run 16 man OPS you will notice it's not hard to hit that limit weekly (quicker now with more OPS even)

Edited by dscount

Well to be BLUNT - we lose out on the weekly COMM's next week. (ELITE & ULTIMATE)

Still pissed about the whole BW Screw up a couple months ago when PUB's got extra comm's on weeklies for 7 weeks. Now THIS... pretty piss poor excuse.

NOW that all said - I'm sure we can turn in BOTH the Weekly and this one, but our CAP LIMITED 150 per week will be impacted. IE: It's an extra 16 UC's on top of whatever else you do. So if you run 16 man OPS you will notice it's not hard to hit that limit weekly (quicker now with more OPS even)

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm confused as to how you lose comms. I'm not trying to be condescending, but if you could explain that to me, I'm clearly missing something.

This week: Weeklies.

Next week: Weeklies, Story Quest.

The cap limit is a whole different issue entirely. If you want to argue that the cap is too easy to hit, then I'll agree with you there 100%. But if you're going to say it's too easy to max comms in one sentence, then say you're going to miss out on comms in the next sentence, it sort of dilutes your argument.

Edited by JMagee

The only real inconvenience is that it delays the ultimate coms that you get. Since I'm trying to get as many 78s as possible to help with our HM runs, it does offer a minor inconvenience.

Other than that, we'll still get it done and all of our rewards. It's not like we can use the Tauntaun yet anyway.