★ Video of Sentinel Hybrid ★

RakeHoxven

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl....

Vid2: Amazing what you can do when being spam healed huh? Without those heals that first guy with 20% hp would have killed you, if not the second one would have destroyed you with ease.

Pic: 250k damage in a voidstar, whilst being spam healed. Call me deeply unimpressed...

Lawl....

Vid2: Amazing what you can do when being spam healed huh? Without those heals that first guy with 20% hp would have killed you, if not the second one would have destroyed you with ease.

Pic: 250k damage in a voidstar, whilst being spam healed. Call me deeply unimpressed...

i'll take evidence over theorycrafting any day

Evidence of what? That you can kill people when they aren't being healed and you are, and that you need help to kill people in under a minute?

Being "top" of a warzone list proves nothing other than how bad your enemies/team mates were...

If you had done over 400-500k with that spec then maybe it would prove something... But 250k really???!? Most sentinels can do more than that even in a bad gankfest of a warzone...

i'm sorry man but thats just not right.....

you're supposed to be sentinel/predator/killing machine/etc. but not some mobile "speed buff relic" ;/

if imps are about to plant the bomb or cap a turret and i'm low on health i never run... thats what guarded by force is for.... use it+medpack+dots and zen for more healing... even force camo and stall them a little longer and i just know i bought my teammates extra ~15 sec to get there.

you said sorcs are bad but you're doing exactly the same thing: if sorc is running low on hp he use stun and runaway to heal... you use transcendence to do basicly the same thing... thats how i see it.

I'm not some great player but i got one tip for You: zoom out ur camera. You dont see anything whats going on around you. How can u play that way is a mystery to me :)

if this works for U and fits your play style than fine have fun and i wish u many win wz's :) but please don't tell everyone else its some kind of a great superb build.... (oh and i dont have "dark side" toon)

ah well, It's not so bad that posters here think my innovation sucks. really just more the better to be unique.

but let me see...

Light side healers are called sorcs? Also most everyone who plays their class likes it so it's nothing new to think your class and spec is better than everyones. Comparing cross classes takes more understanding since different roles are being compared.

Also... i win about 66% of my WZ's including bad ones I join after they started and the only feedback I have gotten recently is "who is doing the speed?" , " me", "you're my new best friend lol." But in any case if your guildies are "groaning" while winning then it tells me they might be in the losing WZ's. Since my win ratio is good, i'll assume your guildies ratio is bad?

Reducing the Sentinel to nothing more than a buff bot is an insult to the class. You are Pure DPS. I have a feeling you took this route because you couldn't handle the class, as evidence of your single row of buttons.

I try to bring these facts over to this forum too. TBH as a sentinel you should be checking up on both sets of forums as the class is the same. Getting the best information you possibly can is always a good thing.

You just have to figure out what moves are what, little confusing at first...

This post was not directed at the person i quote but everyone that frequents the sentinel forums.

My highest level Alt is a Marauder for this very reason.

My guildies laughed at me because I was essentially re-rolling the same toon, but it helps understand the class that much better.

I typically despise alts, I'm a one toon kinda player, but this way I learn more about the Sentinel class.

Lawl....

I hope you realize that you can view the heal count on screenshot. 18,000 of healing in a full match is nothing especially compared with the 397,000 of healing recieved by the sith warrior of the opposing team.

I get more than 18k of healing just using regular stims, which is probably exactly what happened seeing as the screenshot is of a different match than the vid was of and I can produce the full vid to prove it.

He sorted the charts by kills guys... by kills.

should I sort by least number of deaths or? same result?

Edited by RakeHoxven

It is, Unless they combine abilities. It will break the class to duel spec pretty much. I would prefer combat and Damage immunity with the cloak and close quaters as well. Also maybe even overload saber. All the other stuff im not too worrried about from the watchmen class

so that means I killed 51 people and died twice (only really because I was lazy twice) and had only stim healing...

So I get the most kills than my team and the enemy team, I die less than anyone on my team or enemy team, I only got stim healing, never used any relics, and I am using Centerion lightsabers and half my gear is centurion and the other half champion...

and this is a bad build why?

I hope you realize that you can view the heal count on screenshot. 18,000 of healing in a full match is nothing especially compared with the 397,000 of healing recieved by the sith warrior of the opposing team.

I get more than 18k of healing just using regular stims, which is probably exactly what happened seeing as the screenshot is of a different match than the vid was of and I can produce the full vid to prove it.

should I sort by least number of deaths or? same result?

First of all, that 18k healing is the amount of healing you DID, not received you retard.

so that means I killed 51 people and died twice (only really because I was lazy twice) and had only stim healing...

So I get the most kills than my team and the enemy team, I die less than anyone on my team or enemy team, I only got stim healing, never used any relics, and I am using Centerion lightsabers and half my gear is centurion and the other half champion...

and this is a bad build why?

Second of all, you only had 51 "kills" because of 1.1.5 where healers get the kills from all their team mates added to their own kill count. Retard twice over.

Second of all, you only had 51 "kills" because of 1.1.5 where healers get the kills from all their team mates added to their own kill count. Retard twice over.

o ya I got tons of healing skills so other peoples kills count towards mine. That's the Only reason I got 51 kills... yup, cause sentinels is a healing class with heal skills. So I'm retarded twice over so u say cause all the healing i do count towards my kills now 1.5.

Edited by RakeHoxven

o ya I got tons of healing skills so other peoples kills count towards mine. That's the Only reason I got 51 kills... yup, cause sentinels is a healing class with heal skills. So I'm retarded twice over so u say cause all the healing i do count towards my kills now 1.5.

If you don't even know what your own skills do, that's not my problem. Neither is it my problem if you don't know how the game works.

If you don't even know what your own skills do, that's not my problem. Neither is it my problem if you don't know how the game works.

lol you're obviously wrong. I don't have any healing skills to heal other people as a sentinel and that would be the only way somebody elses kills would count towards mine. nice theorycrafting but you must have taken a wrong turn on the forums links.

and also...

since I posted a screenshot last week of 52killls before 1.5 your theory of me healing other people for kills as a sentinel is wrong?

Edited by RakeHoxven

The kills just says you were involved in some way, shape, or form when they died, not that you killed them. I've gotten credit for kills on voidstar after doing a force sweep at one door, then quickly moving to the other to help stop a cap while still in combat. The people I hit one time died to the rest of the team, and I get credit (along with everyone else that was involved).

The kills just says you were involved in some way, shape, or form when they died, not that you killed them. I've gotten credit for kills on voidstar after doing a force sweep at one door, then quickly moving to the other to help stop a cap while still in combat. The people I hit one time died to the rest of the team, and I get credit (along with everyone else that was involved).

really now... and now I understand how I scored more kills than everyone in the instance... because everyone got credit.

why two of you are trying to explain away with bogus explanations is beyond me.

Playing focus spec'd sounds like a bad idea, playing a hybrid of watchman and focus is even worse.

I could nitpick about zoomed camera, no hotkey for medpac blablabla, BUT there is a much serious problem - you deal no damage. Seriously, with focus spec your sweep should crit every time for ~5k damage, not 1,5k. Also, you are squishy like a sorc with 11k hp. Furthermore, 250k with 50 kills is a very good result...assuming you are level 10 in green gear.

Oh man you tied for top kills!

but did 100k less damage than the top damage on your team and he had 1 less kill on his count.

having less kill(s) is not a tie brosuf

Playing focus spec'd sounds like a bad idea, playing a hybrid of watchman and focus is even worse.

I could nitpick about zoomed camera, no hotkey for medpac blablabla, BUT there is a much serious problem - you deal no damage. Seriously, with focus spec your sweep should crit every time for ~5k damage, not 1,5k. Also, you are squishy like a sorc with 11k hp. Furthermore, 250k with 50 kills is a very good result...assuming you are level 10 in green gear.

so i'm guessing i played in a level 50 instance where everyone did worse than I so if i'm level 10 green gear I guess everyone else is level 9 white gear?

and why do I need a hotkey for a medpack when I never die... with my 11k health and all... although maybe in the future if I have trouble winning or getting top of the scoreboard or if I have more than 0-3 deaths in a match i'll give it some consideration.

Edited by RakeHoxven