How many dialogues/cutscenes there actually is?

thetruewylda

I remember seeing that the base game when it released had about 200 000 *lines* of voiced dialogue. I don't know whether that counts as two lines (male and female) when the Inquisitor says "Murder and mayhem await", or whether it's one in total, or one or two for each (...) time it's said.

And I'm not sure if each of the four hundred and fifty seven different subtitles behind "Omi Topi" counts as a different line.

But I'd guess that by now it has probably nearly doubled.

I remember seeing that the base game when it released had about 200 000 *lines* of voiced dialogue. I don't know whether that counts as two lines (male and female) when the Inquisitor says "Murder and mayhem await", or whether it's one in total, or one or two for each (...) time it's said.

And I'm not sure if each of the four hundred and fifty seven different subtitles behind "Omi Topi" counts as a different line.

But I'd guess that by now it has probably nearly doubled.

There was also a chart in the 5th anniversary talking about it, at least as far as the amount of hours of voice-acting the game has, here it is.

• Like 1

There was also a chart in the 5th anniversary talking about it, at least as far as the amount of hours of voice-acting the game has, here it is.

wow : OVER 340 HOURS OF VOICED STORYTELLING

EQUAL TO WATCHING ALL 7 Star Wars FILMS 22X!

And that was year 5, wonder how much it is now.......*341? * ;)

Edited by DarkTergon
  • Like 1