Eternity Vault wierdness in terms of lore

kingballflex

First off why is Soa so *********** tall? I get they needed him be an easy target in terms of gameplay mechanics and stuff. But hes like 30 feet tall, I mean is he so evil that he pulled reverse Grinch and grew really tall. Also how does he use the force at all, in the lore it states that the Rakata were cut off from the force. This isn't really a lore related thing but what exactly is Gharj? Next issue, How in the name of Zeus is that fat slug Karagga stronger than the first ever Dark side user-lord thing. I mean Soa was so powerful that the Rakata government felt it was necessary to lock him away for eternity in a big vault (see what i did there). I know that these are weird issues that i have with it but seriously, A *********** HUTT BEING TOUGHER THAN A 30 FOOT TALL FORCE USING RAKATA!!! ARGH THE NERD RAGE!! Not really just curious see some theories and stuff of that nature.

Lore wise you can't see it that way, just because Soa is "easier" than karragga, doesn't mean they are stronger. Look at it this way, in the palace you kill those well fed womp rats, they are harder than an elite sith lord you meet doing quests as you level up. Lore wise, a womp rat isn't stronger than a Sith Lord, but in game mechanics it is.