I am done.

Hypernetic

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.

I am tired of people who do 0 research about a game and had false expectations with what to expect. This is NOT a hardcore PvP game by any stretch at least not right now. Stop raging I highly doubt you get 13s every time. Make a group yourself then you can teach people how to do "Real PvP". I mean since you are a real PvPer and all I assume you are on a PvP server shouldnt be hard to find people. I suppose whining constantly vs doing anything is probably easier though...which I can get behind.

Wasn't the official release of this game Dec 20th? 8 days? Alright, let's just say 2 weeks for all the early access business. Relax, there is alot to do imo on the way to lvl 50, and if you got bored of the PvP system already then you have really high standards, or a short attention span. Give the developers a month or two, I think this game started with a reasonable amount of PvP content.

I am 50.

What PVP content? Huttball? Huttball isn't PVP it's a gimmicky piece of ****.

I never see the others.

*waits for "HURR DURR GO REPUB"*

*continues*

Ilum? There is no point to it other than daily quests. There is nothing to fight over, just trade caps back and forth to complete quests. This already happens now and will continue to happen.

There is literally nothing else to do, all the PVE content at 50 is a buggy broken nightmare (heroic FPs/raids).

I don't have high standards, I expected bugs that were reported 7 months ago in beta to be fixed by now.

There is nothing fun or competitive about PVP. Yay I'm stomping level 15s. Yay my team is all level 15 and getting stomped. Yay I'm farming comms instead of trying to win. Yay I can turn in comms to get more comms that are worthless because I sometimes get a random piece of loot in a bag that is better than anything centurion comms get you. Woo!

Fun game.

I am tired of people who do 0 research about a game and had false expectations with what to expect. This is NOT a hardcore PvP game by any stretch at least not right now. Stop raging I highly doubt you get 13s every time. Make a group yourself then you can teach people how to do "Real PvP". I mean since you are a real PvPer and all I assume you are on a PvP server shouldnt be hard to find people. I suppose whining constantly vs doing anything is probably easier though...which I can get behind.

lol.. first of all you can't even do a full premade.

Second of all, I'm teaching anyone a damn thing.

You are right though, I probably should not have bought the game in the first place.

P.S. LOL at your guild website. Plan to be hardcore PVP guild? Wut... Guess you didn't do your research either!

Edited by Hypernetic

If I could pick one thing to be added to this game it would full premade vs premades, preferably for rating/ranking. Once again though, game has been out for a couple weeks, I expect this to be at the very least, mentioned in the next couple of months, those are my expectations. Hey I may even just take a break once D3 comes out and wait for it, but for now, I'm still content.

If I could pick one thing to be added to this game it would full premade vs premades, preferably for rating/ranking. Once again though, game has been out for a couple weeks, I expect this to be at the very least, mentioned in the next couple of months, those are my expectations. Hey I may even just take a break once D3 comes out and wait for it, but for now, I'm still content.

That would be nice. I can't take PVP seriously in games full of low levels. It's not even fun beating them.

That would be nice. I can't take PVP seriously in games full of low levels. It's not even fun beating them.

I thought you were leaving?

Also, you realize that if you run into a warzone you might get killed right? That PvP isn't just a cakewalk with free cake at the end and possibly some cake after? That it might require you to compensate for fail pugs in the end? No? You didn't realize any of this from the dozens of videos out there showing warzone PvP pre-launch? You didn't realize this from all the QQ that's been around since beta 1?

Edited by Sireene
insulting

lol.. first of all you can't even do a full premade.

Second of all, I'm teaching anyone a damn thing.

You are right though, I probably should not have bought the game in the first place.

P.S. LOL at your guild website. Plan to be hardcore PVP guild? Wut... Guess you didn't do your research either!

Yes we plan to Hardcore PvP while not raiding. Where Hardcore in this sense would mean "Playing a lot". "Not* teaching anyone a damn thing" is what I assume you meant, so cant complain if you dont want to be a part of the solution. I said we are a hardcore operation guild and plan to pvp a lot when NOT raiding. I know reading is tough. Sorry I dont have your problem I have friends and I win almost all my PvP sucks to be you. Even when I group with guild mates in the lower levels...oh well not everyone can be lucky there always has to be a loser on one side.

I thought you were leaving?

Also, you realize that if you run into a warzone you might get killed right? That PvP isn't just a cakewalk with free cake at the end and possibly some cake after? That it might require you to compensate for fail pugs in the end? No? You didn't realize any of this from the dozens of videos out there showing warzone PvP pre-launch? You didn't realize this from all the QQ that's been around since beta 1?

I was in the beta since June. A lot of people figured the lack of brackets was just a beta thing.

Anyway, I'm not sure how you got "you just want a cake walk" out of "I don't enjoy stomping level 10s".

BUT OK!

I want a challenge, not an artificial challenge that is "Which team has more level 50s". I want to fight people that are the same level as me and with similar gear. The best team wins (except in huttball, then the team with the most gimmicks wins).

Edited by Sireene
reply to edited post

I want a challenge, not an artificial challenge that is "Which team has more level 50s". I want to fight people that are the same level as me and with similar gear. The best team wins (except in huttball, then the team with the most gimmicks wins).

BW stated they will introduce rated warzones after launch. For now you can just sit back and enjoy all the aspects of the game or unsub and wait for the rated play.

and my point is proven. lvl 50 killing lowbies - OF COURSE ITS BORING DUDE - its not ment to be AWESOME 2 shotting people...LOL. Jeez some people man.

and my point is proven. lvl 50 killing lowbies - OF COURSE ITS BORING DUDE - its not ment to be AWESOME 2 shotting people...LOL. Jeez some people man.

There are enough level 50s on my server to have our own bracket.

The only point you have proven is that you are an extremely slow leveler and terrible at MMOs.

Edited by Hypernetic

There are enough level 50s on my server to have our own bracket.

The only point you have proven is that you are an extremely slow leveler and terrible at MMOs.

Good MMO players burn through the game so they have nothing to do at max level ^^. That does not click.

Also has been said several times that 50 brackets will come. When a small majority of a server is 50 making a 50 bracket sucks. There are no brackets to combat low queue times. You should be happy losing is fast gives great XP and the commedations and valor is close. Take your beatings make some friends soon you too will be 50 and stomping. I also just dont see how you lose ALL the time track your wins and losses over a week and im sure its not as totally bad as you say it is. People like to remember only the bad things that happen. I mean if you are Empire I assume you get a lot of huttball and this would mean your side is over populated which would mean you cant possibly always get the 50s unless you are the most unlucky person in the world. If you are Republic at least you dont have to play constant huttball and once again running into the same group all the time is unlikely. Delay queue for like 5-10 minutes maybe? The servers have plenty of people on a full queue server unless its REALLY late at night I rarely see the same Empire each game. If you are losing to everyone then your luck is even worse then imagined.

Also if as stated there are plenty of 50s on your server, and you yourself are 50 why not form a premade of your own and see how other side lives.

Edited by wtb_skillz

Good MMO players burn through the game so they have nothing to do at max level ^^. That does not click.

I didn't burn through anything. I did the same content you are doing. I didn't skip dialog. I did every flashpoint while leveling. I did space combat. I did PVP.

So what now? I guess you are just slow.

Edited by Sireene
reply to deleted post