Crafting Campaign Customizations

dinwitt

Dinwitt from Canderous Ordo, a.k.a. Mycroft from The Constant, here. You'll see my spam in Fleet if you are in the Trade channel, but I thought I'd maintain a list on the forums also.

Armorings:

Mats Required:

Mods:

Mats Required:

Earpieces:

Mats Required:

Crafting is free if materials are provided. Tips are always appreciated but never expected. Instead of charging for crafting I keep the extras produced by critical results. This lets me have armorings on hand to trade for materials right away, and when I don't I am wiling to work with people that aren't comfortable handing over such expensive materials up front. I usually don't have mods premade but I give them priority in my crafting queue if some are requested.

My main is Dinwitt on the Imerial side, and I have an alt Draginiss on the Republic that I never play. I usually log on for about half an hour around 7:00 server time to check my auctions, get my companions back on missions, and advertise my services. Wednesday I am on longer to raid and will still take orders, but might be unresponsive if we're currently on a boss. I can also handle mail orders. So please get in touch with me if you need some crafting done.

If other crafters also want to post what they can make in this thread that'd be great. If we get enough I might change this first post and consolidate all that info. Otherwise I'll just keep updating as I learn new schematics.

Edit 9/19: Added earpieces

Edited by dinwitt

I learned the Bulwark's MK-3 earpiece schematic last night, which I'm told is a good one so I may need to come up with a policy for crafting ear pieces. Since I can't count on crits for a revenue stream I'm not sure what to do. Perhaps a system where I ask for some credits, 100k or so, up front, and give a partial refund, and possibly an augment kit, if it doesn't crit? Or only charge if it does crit? I don't really like either of those systems so I may just let people tip what they want instead. I did pretty well in Rift with only tips, but crafting in Rift was also about 45 minutes faster per item. Any suggestions?