Where's "The Justice"?

JestersRevenge

I've been using the Fusion Bolt Cannon from the PvP vendor for a very long time. It's basically the Harley-Davidson of cannons (Searing Crusader has a similar sound). I've been on the hunt for something new and while most of the Cartel cannons look okay, they sound awful (Jesse Ventura from Predator has set the bar too high). I've been trolling the GTN, but can't find The Justice. Does anyone know where this drops? Alas, the internets have failed me (or more likely just me).

I currently have a 4 million credit bounty on my server for anyone who can obtain it for me on the Shadowlands.

As far as what has the possibility to drop it:

Sith Lord Towe on Tatooine, I've killed him over 300 times but he has a small chance to drop it.

Gargarath on Hoth, probably a slightly higher chance as he drops only purple quality items.

The Ancient Artifact Lockbox for 36 planetary comms on the Corellia Equipment vendor in the supplies section of the fleet.

I currently have a 4 million credit bounty on my server for anyone who can obtain it for me on the Shadowlands.

As far as what has the possibility to drop it:

Sith Lord Towe on Tatooine, I've killed him over 300 times but he has a small chance to drop it.

Gargarath on Hoth, probably a slightly higher chance as he drops only purple quality items.

The Ancient Artifact Lockbox for 36 planetary comms on the Corellia Equipment vendor in the supplies section of the fleet.

Thank you. Happy that I have something to work towards, depressed as hell with that 300 number :eek:. May try Towe a few times and I was aware of the Corellia approach. That's the one I'm taking. As primarily a PvPer, I'm just converting to planetary comms and buying boxes. Best of luck to you.

I had to get it with 15 mill on the gtn, there was someone else who was selling it for 4 mill, but I had already bought it beforehand. If you happen to be on Shadowlands send me a tell.

Ouch. How long did you spam Hail of Bolts for that sweet, sweet music :D? Should be on tonight, will look you up or send mail.

I was able to pick up the Justice about a week or so ago for a little under 1.5 mil.

I will agree, it is the best sounding AC in the game.

Just wish they would give that sound to some different AC's, as I hate the look and coloration the Justice has.

I try to match the coloration of an AC as closely as I can to the coloration of the armor set I am using, and the light gray/light blue just doesn't do it for me.

I was able to pick up the Justice about a week or so ago for a little under 1.5 mil.

I will agree, it is the best sounding AC in the game.

Just wish they would give that sound to some different AC's, as I hate the look and coloration the Justice has.

I try to match the coloration of an AC as closely as I can to the coloration of the armor set I am using, and the light gray/light blue just doesn't do it for me.

Gratz. Because we carry the largest weapon in the game, it'd be nice if we could sync the cannon's color to our chest piece. Also, I'm sure they're saving the better sounding cannons for the Cartel Market. :o

Kantner, sent you in-game mail...

Gratz. Because we carry the largest weapon in the game, it'd be nice if we could sync the cannon's color to our chest piece.

I'm so glad someone else has thought of this...I agree! I'd love to do that! It's like 50% of our upper body...a little color matching would go a LONG way!

• 4 years later...

I had a go at this.

Then after levelling a char and seeing the horror of trying to farm champions as the loot table changes with my level I bought out the most expensive weapon on another server and dragged it home.

Then went chain running fps to listen to it.

At level 49 all the drops become companion gifts and you keep getting xp from the champions which levels you out of that loot table again....

For anyone still thinking about it I found that the black hole heroic grants a level 50 lootbox which when opened gives a level 50 loot roll whatever your level. Not exactly farm friendly but it's something.

Edited by Gyronamics