After Chapter 3 help

Rindo_Zunner

Hello peeps,

What should I do after chapter 3? I did the makeb story line already and I am already up to level 65. I have almost a full set of 208 gear as well. Do I need to do anything else like Oricon or CZ-198. Are the dread wars worth it? Or can I skip straight to SoR or Fallen Empire?

Hello peeps,

What should I do after chapter 3? I did the makeb story line already and I am already up to level 65. I have almost a full set of 208 gear as well. Do I need to do anything else like Oricon or CZ-198. Are the dread wars worth it? Or can I skip straight to SoR or Fallen Empire?

Oricon an CZ are pretty much there for the story. They are interesting, but honestly it's up to you if you do them or not. It doesn't have any large impact on SOR that I've seen, though.

You can skip them and not miss anything big. But if you like to give your character a little more back-story for head canon, they don't take very long. For the flashpoints and operations, knowing the story might help you understand a little more about why you are doing them. Maybe do them on your main, and skip on your alts.

If you're really eager to start SOR, just start it.

If you're really eager to start SOR, just start it.

And start it before you start KotFE, because once you start KotFE, you can't go back and do SoR. Certain important NPCs in KotFE, companions even, appear as important NPCs, but 5-year-earlier versions of themselves, in SoR. Doing SoR with them as companions would be a bit strange.