PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all viewers:

I unfortunately don't have the time to go through whispyr's rated records thread, but I want to make it clear that my thread is intended for ALL warzones. If you have a record on that thread that beats one of the records on this one, please post it here too and I will update

Hate to be a downer but if you look everyone else has a ton of objective points as well. My thoughts is that this was a bugged voidstar where one team got stuck behind the doors. If this happens people could continually plant and defuse bombs on both teams, leading to this amount of objective points. Getting this amount of objective points without some sort of a bug involved is pretty much impossible. Aside from that everyone else also having so many objective points... something is definitely fishy there.

This doesn't break any records or anything, but I thought it was a decent game-

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m42eqr.png

I felt my chances @ the record board slipping away when I dropped to help snow, but whatever it was a fun game. You got my vote.

This is the problem with sorc/sage heals. There is approximately 350k not accounted for. (Take total dmg and subtract healing then compensate for deaths). Unless my math is wrong he did consumption and healed for ~25% of his total amount.

Granted, some of that is probably legit mana recovery.

Was all legit mana recovery. Also... not sure if dmg absorbed by a bubble counts towards dmg, yet it does count towards my heals. Something to think about.

I'm just soo good that I healed my team in anticipation of them taking dmg... Take out your notebooks kiddies. Back to school for you.

Edited by JoeyDeluxe
Because I'm awesome.

This is the problem with sorc/sage heals. There is approximately 350k not accounted for. (Take total dmg and subtract healing then compensate for deaths). Unless my math is wrong he did consumption and healed for ~25% of his total amount.

Hadn't really looked at it that well.. but just looked at it again... and only 8 of the other team are showing. So ... there ya go.

/w me in game for pro lessons some other time. School is out for the day.

1619043 Dmg done by opposite team

1482646 Heals in total.

Seems legit to me

Edited by Scotland

Whats that got to do with his healing output.

25 deaths at ~19k health is 475k dmg required. So out of that 1.61 mill dmg, 475k was attributed to killing ppl. The remaining 1.14 mill dmg was soaked up by the 1.48 mill healing which leaves a substantial healing done. Sorry I analyze scoreboards a lot.