First ilum experience

lendaugy

What exactly are you looking for? It is just another planet that happens to also be the end-game level cap open world PVP planet at the same time. You do quests from hub-to-hub and then there are a series of quests once you finish all of them which you can do on a daily basis which reward you with Daily Commendations. It is pretty much just a place for open world PVP and earning some end game gear.

What exactly are you looking for? It is just another planet that happens to also be the end-game level cap open world PVP planet at the same time. You do quests from hub-to-hub and then there are a series of quests once you finish all of them which you can do on a daily basis which reward you with Daily Commendations. It is pretty much just a place for open world PVP and earning some end game gear.

Cools, whats Hub to hub.. how do you complete the series of quests? what actions are required? where do i turn my daily commendations in? theres alot of infomation not available when you enter ilum... hense the whole asking for a write up on it

Exactly. Really poor in game guides on this. If you're new to Ilum - heck to put this in perspective ... I am valor 57 and I've just recently went into Ilum and didn't even know the pvp spot was west. Took me awhile to find it without asking silly questions. I think the BETA folks maybe take this for granted.

Same with acquiring bags to get champ gear - no clue how that worked nor was there any guidance in game.

Hub-to-hub is a term used in most MMOs and every planet. Say you first enter a planet and you take all the quests from the first area. Some people call this a 'hub'. When you complete all the quests here you move on to the next 'hub'. It's just a synonem for Quest Area.

As for the Daily Commendations (which, at level 50, you can also get from Belsavis through a series of daily quests) you can turn these in at what are called Mission Support Vendors. These can be found on Ilum (not sure about Belsavis). You cannot find the vendor on the Fleet as they are not normal Planetary Commendation Vendors.

Doing a quest in Area A to the end will usually lead you to Area B when you are done so it is pretty linear in terms of where to go. You actually get a quest to go to Ilum to start there once you are 50 and complete your Class Quests.

I hope this helps.

Hub-to-hub is a term used in most MMOs and every planet. Say you first enter a planet and you take all the quests from the first area. Some people call this a 'hub'. When you complete all the quests here you move on to the next 'hub'. It's just a synonem for Quest Area.

As for the Daily Commendations (which, at level 50, you can also get from Belsavis through a series of daily quests) you can turn these in at what are called Mission Support Vendors. These can be found on Ilum (not sure about Belsavis). You cannot find the vendor on the Fleet as they are not normal Planetary Commendation Vendors.

Doing a quest in Area A to the end will usually lead you to Area B when you are done so it is pretty linear in terms of where to go. You actually get a quest to go to Ilum to start there once you are 50 and complete your Class Quests.

I hope this helps.

oh so i can get ilum daily bonus coms from belsavis questing? interesting..

They aren't called Ilum Commendations. Ilum does nto have planetary commendations. They are just called Daily Commendations. You get them from daily quests on Belsavis, Ilum, and the final Space Mission (as of latest update) that you can do daily.

So to re-iterate, I can take my Daily Commendations that I acquired from my Belsavis Dailies, Ilum Dailies, and the Space Daily, and purchase items from the Mission Support Vendors on Ilum.

Edited by Aharx

They aren't called Ilum Commendations. Ilum does nto have planetary commendations. They are just called Daily Commendations. You get them from daily quests on Belsavis, Ilum, and the final Space Mission (as of latest update) that you can do daily.

So to re-iterate, I can take my Daily Commendations that I acquired from my Belsavis Dailies, Ilum Dailies, and the Space Daily, and purchase items from the Mission Support Vendors on Ilum.

aaaah, thank you kindly!

Exactly. Really poor in game guides on this. If you're new to Ilum - heck to put this in perspective ... I am valor 57 and I've just recently went into Ilum and didn't even know the pvp spot was west. Took me awhile to find it without asking silly questions. I think the BETA folks maybe take this for granted.

Same with acquiring bags to get champ gear - no clue how that worked nor was there any guidance in game.

so are there quests to do aside from entering the western pvp part? besides the space one, and the belsavis dailies?

Edited by lendaugy

aaaah, thank you kindly!

You're welcome. I agree that there isn't really any guidance in terms of the end-game content. They sort of expect you to just find everything yourself. It wasn't until I took the time to sit down and look at every vendor on Fleet, each new quest that appeared on several planets, etc., that I found all the cool new things you can do at level cap.

Glad we could help.

so are there quests to do aside from entering the western pvp part? besides the space one, and the belsavis dailies?

In terms of dailies? No. There are 17 total dailies from Ilum and Belsavis if I remember correctly. Plus with the latest update you get the Daily Commendations from your final Space Mission too. Aside from that, people generally focus on the Daily/Weekly Warzone Quests for PVP gear.

In terms of dailies? No. There are 17 total dailies from Ilum and Belsavis if I remember correctly. Plus with the latest update you get the Daily Commendations from your final Space Mission too. Aside from that, people generally focus on the Daily/Weekly Warzone Quests for PVP gear.

oh, are the Daily Commendatinos for PVE gear?