Sparkly eyes

Cuiwe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asians have sparkly eyes?

Think he meant Anime? :p

As for the sparkly eyes... I've noticed that, depending on graphics settings, eyes can appear to be either so shiny they look like they're made of glass, or so flat and dull they look painted on. Maybe this update tweaked the lighting in the character select screen? (Haven't logged on to check.)

Think he meant Anime? :p

As for the sparkly eyes... I've noticed that, depending on graphics settings, eyes can appear to be either so shiny they look like they're made of glass, or so flat and dull they look painted on. Maybe this update tweaked the lighting in the character select screen? (Haven't logged on to check.)

I'm trying to stay awake while my launcher updates, so I can't check myself yet. Curious to see if this is case though. The light that shines on my agent is as bright and harsh as the lighting in a junior high locker room, I feel bad for her.

Edited by grania

Maybe it means we can get Acina/Arcann eyes on our characters soon. You mean glassy-moist look to the eyes, right?

Yes. It has that sparkle in the upper portion of the eyes. I don't see it on Red Zabraks(and Purebloods I think), but I see it on everyone else.

It's not just in the character selection it's while playing too, character eyes are now much more "reflective" (i.e. show some fake reflection map)

5.5 quickly rises in my list of most annoying patches.

Edited by Mubrak

I think they need to adjust the shaders a bit because it is kind of bright @__@

I have mine on all max, and while I do appreciate more depth the eye shaders have gotten in this game, that brightness... it just needs a bit of a touch-up ^^;;

This is really annoying. Everybody looks like they have glitter permanently stuck in their eyes. Changing the graphics settings, like anti-aliasing, does not help.

But it's just a cosmetic bug. There goes any hope of it ever being fixed. *cough cathar and zabrak skin colors cough, dual vibrosword bug, etc. etc. etc.*

Changing settings didn't help me either. Everyone still looks like they're either gazing at a long line of light bulbs with the lampshades off of them, or got eye tattoos.

It's not my intention to sound snotty about this, because mistakes can be made and fixed. I'd just like to know if this was a mistake and will be fixed, or if this is the new normal that I'm going to have to get accustomed to. I like taking screenshots of the game and these strange glass/ice eyes really futz them up.

Changing settings didn't help me either. Everyone still looks like they're either gazing at a long line of light bulbs with the lampshades off of them, or got eye tattoos.

It's not my intention to sound snotty about this, because mistakes can be made and fixed. I'd just like to know if this was a mistake and will be fixed, or if this is the new normal that I'm going to have to get accustomed to. I like taking screenshots of the game and these strange glass/ice eyes really futz them up.

NVIDIA or AMD graphics card ? Which driver ? which version/build of windows ?

I have a NVIDIA graphics card with 387.92 driver version and windows 10 creators update (15063.674)

I have a NVIDIA graphics card with 387.92 driver version and windows 10 creators update (15063.674)

I don't think it has anything to do with the graphic settings. It looks like they added a new reflection map to the eyes.

I don't think it's a hardware/software issue. I'm on integrated Intel on Linux, and have the same sparkly eyes.