Crashings in BG's cant stand it anymore...

Brutalos-GR

Ok, I had enough of those crashes over and over again... Doing my best gathering medals, helping my team to win and then with no apparent reason and most of the times at the last minutes of the warzones I am in, I crash directly to the desktop!! Its frustrating, nerve braking and unimaginably irritating!!!

For those of you that will respond, do a format, buy new hardrive, check your system specs etc. Here is my response. After having enough of those crashes in the last month in both Illum and Wz's, I decided to format and reinstall while combining it with an SSD drive.

And btw I have never had a single crash from another game in my system, and believe me there where and are alot installed!!!

My system is a PhenomII x4 @ 3.4ghz stuck on a 990FX-UD5 Gigabyte board with an ATI 5850 and 8gigs of DDR3 ram, the SSD i am using is a Corsair Force 3 series. So its more than enough to handle this game in any situation...

After doing that... well guess what?! Nothing changed!!! Everything in it fresh from drivers to operating system ====> Crashes continued!

And now I am here writing this after yet another crash in a wz where we did very well and it had almost 1 minute to end. And when did I crash? When I forced leaped on an enemy!! With no reason at all, of-course!! I lost all of my 15min efforts in a sec... thank you Bio!!

One more step closer to canceling since I see no effort given to fix that very important issue!!

Is anyone else experiencing this or am I alone!? Why it continues to exist after all those patches?? I know there was a guy that had a post saying what must be done in your system settings in order to stop having those crashes. Well no! Thank you! I want the game to run as my system is without the need of me doing changes and tweaks to my system!! Unacceptable!! Unprofessional!! Fix this please....

Edited by Brutalos-GR

My system is similar I have a Phenom IIx6 1100t BE, Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5, OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD, 12GB DDR3, 1GB GTX 550ti x2

and guess what, it happens to me all the time as well. It's not the systems its the game. The fact the loading screens take forever is another issue that drives me nuts.

Edited by Surgin

The one thing about crashing... it seems like every single time you crash your files get corrupted, so unless you are running the repair occasionally the problem gets worse.

Every single time I run the repair after a couple crashes it usually repairs 3-10 files, like the one I am running currently is repairing 10 files.

The one thing about crashing... it seems like every single time you crash your files get corrupted, so unless you are running the repair occasionally the problem gets worse.

Every single time I run the repair after a couple crashes it usually repairs 3-10 files, like the one I am running currently is repairing 10 files.

I've never repaired mine and still get them very irregularly.