Daily PvP - just retarded

DimindRV

when somone trolls through and posts the same things i consider it spam

Should I take "ZOMG I QUIT!!!!!!!!" threads seriously?

People who don't like the game quit. People who want attention threaten to quit.

:edit:

He is quitting because he's bad at pvp - what serious response would you suggest? If losing bothers him then he can either L2P or quit - or continue being unhappy while playing.

Edited by Jestunhi

when somone trolls through and posts the same things i consider it spam

The same response to Rage quit threads is spam?

Would you have rather him try and make a long drawn out post about how he doesnt care that your leaving?

Or is that spam aswell in the world of Pondz?

He's in many threads :-)

But the dailyquest are just to retarded. Spending 3-4 hours with Huittball, against premaid's, leavers, *******....it's just breaking my will to pay&play.

The game is fantastic in many other areas, but this is just to *********** anoying/gamebreaking.

But, BW still gets my money...ME 3 ftw.

Will resub when daily comletion-conditions are more reasonble :_)

Hey friend, don't leave just yet.

Gabe Amatangelo: It is not sanctioned behavior. In Game Update 1.2 we will be making changes to the Warzone rewards system, which will de-incentivize this type of behavior. This will include the removal of the interim bag/quest system, the introduction of the direct purchase of gear from Warzone and Ranked Warzone commendations, 14 new objective-based medals and participation scaling the rewards. Additionally, players will have the option to vote kick idlers. Kicked players will not be able to re-queue for several minutes.

After 1.2, they'll be rewarding performance in matches, so you can earn rewards without requiring a win. Look forward to it.

Hey friend, don't leave just yet.

After 1.2, they'll be rewarding performance in matches, so you can earn rewards without requiring a win. Look forward to it.

Actually nice to see.

Just hope that the conditions on the daily PvP quest will change as well :-)

Takes 3 maybe 4 warfronts at most to get 3 wins. Maybe the problem is you?

Let's not be unreasonable. My guild ran with two pre-made groups this morning and neither of our groups lost once in three hours of play. And we went up against the same republic players every single time.

Cooperation and coordination go a long way. No point blaming an individual when the only way to counter that would be an equal level of communication and cooperation. If it's a group of strangers going against two pre-made groups using voice chat...yeah, hard to expect a win there.

Even assuming you win 100% of your matches and each match doesnt run the max length, say 10minutes each, youre still looking at 30 minutes for ONE daily. How does that make any sense when I can do 4 PVE dailies in that same amount of time. If you only win 50% of your games and you actually stick them through to the end and not just leave early to find an easier win, youre looking at taking 1-2hrs for a single daily. It should not take between 2-4hrs to get 2 freaking dailies done. That's just dumb.

Even assuming you win 100% of your matches and each match doesnt run the max length, say 10minutes each, youre still looking at 30 minutes for ONE daily. How does that make any sense when I can do 4 PVE dailies in that same amount of time. If you only win 50% of your games and you actually stick them through to the end and not just leave early to find an easier win, youre looking at taking 1-2hrs for a single daily. It should not take between 2-4hrs to get 2 freaking dailies done. That's just dumb.

If anyone on the republic side this morning had to do their dailies, they were prevented from doing so for the full three hours of our session. So...it's possible.

Anyway it's a moot point. They're removing wins as a requirement for the daily soon. It wasn't a good system and it reinforced warzone quitters.

Edited by lJustAlexl

I finsihed weekly in two days this week and last week it took one. Once again as many have stated my the problem is you.

My skills in PvP is no doubt part of the problem, maybe even the biggest part. But as it is now, it requiers a premade to get it done within an hour.

When you dont have a premade on your side, finishing daily PvP-quest usually takes 2-3 hours, witch I find to be 1-2 hours too much.

But will see aboutr the upcoming changes, crossing fingers :-)

Edited by DimindRV