Can't resummon my Droidhelper in solo FP.

ArwenarTolo

Greetings,

i'm a new player and i'm trying to do the solo FP Malestrom prison. At the beginning i got my Droid. If i level up, die or the Droid die i can not resummon him. The game says i need to enter a solo fp/instance to summon my droid. I reset the FP, abandon and restart the quest via solo missions but always the same result. Can someone give me some advice what i can do?

Maelstrom Prison is a bit glitchy at times. The only thing I can suggest is to try again after re-starting SWTOR (exit and restart the whole game).

Or, just don't worry about it. If you have a good level 20+ companion, you might be able to finish it anyway.

If you particularly want or need to do M.P., try doing it in veteran mode through Group Finder. You can deselect all the available FPs except M.P. - the pop should still be fairly quick since lots of groups end up doing M.P.

Yea.. there should be a clickable icon in the top right corner of your screen right next to the "maelstrom flashpoint" mission guide. You can click that to summon the droid. And like someone else said.... if you get your companion to influence level 18-20ish, and set them to heal you can probably run the FP without the droid in story mode.