Bioware fix Marauder bugs.

NogueiraA

Hi there, valor 92 marauder here and I want to show some bugs of this class.

1 - Force Choke: - 80% of the time my FC build only 3 stacks of shockwave, not 4. No, i'm not moving myself before the cast bar finish.

- In PVP when i'm using FC in someone, simply the target leaves my FC without cc breaker. This happens in PVE too.

2 - Vicious Slash - the animation of this abilitie is very buggy. Sometimes almost finishing the animation then lag input or whatever refreshes the animation, then doing damage. You did 2 vicious slash but only 1 count.

3 - Annihilate without damage, parry, miss or whatever.

4 - Bloodthirst is not affecting everyone in the group. Yesterday in Terror From Beoynd this happened twice, 3 people did not get my Bloodthirst.

5 - Smash with NO damage, you can see the number, but no HP drop from your enemy. PVP and PVE.

6 - Last ravage hit without damage, parry, miss or whatever. No, i'm not moving myself before the cast bar finish.

English is my 3rd language, sorry about that.

Thanks.

#5....

Ok so I'm not losing my mind!! I've seen so many times where I smash someone with less then 3k health and I hit them for 5 or 6k and they don't die.

My thought to this is protection. However I don't know if that is the case? If there is protection does the numbers that show up indicate the hit to that target or total damage dealt to that target and person guarding?

Idk.

Edit: my other mention to this is they are spec into reduced aoe damage. If so my question above still applies.

Edited by HammerHermann

1 - Force Choke: - 80% of the time my FC build only 3 stacks of shockwave, not 4. No, i'm not moving myself before the cast bar finish.

- In PVP when i'm using FC in someone, simply the target leaves my FC without cc breaker. This happens in PVE too.

If you don't pick up the 100% pushback reduction in the rage tree, your force choke will only build 3 stacks of shockwave if you are hit/dot tick/whatever when channeling

2 - Vicious Slash - the animation of this abilitie is very buggy. Sometimes almost finishing the animation then lag input or whatever refreshes the animation, then doing damage. You did 2 vicious slash but only 1 count.

Yes but this is often due to turning and not facing your target after u had already pressed the attack button

? Guessing you missed

4 - Bloodthirst is not affecting everyone in the group. Yesterday in Terror From Beoynd this happened twice, 3 people did not get my Bloodthirst.

It has a 30m meter ranger (I believe), not sure about pve but in warzones bloodthirst, unlike predation, only affects the 3 other people in your group that are simultaneously within 30m of you

5 - Smash with NO damage, you can see the number, but no HP drop from your enemy. PVP and PVE.

Happens occasionally because of lag, could be player fault though. Though this is annoying when it happens

6 - Last ravage hit without damage, parry, miss or whatever. No, i'm not moving myself before the cast bar finish.

It's somewhat of a delayed hit (the last one) so you have to let it finish, and the animation with a little lag is more like 3.1 or 3.2 seconds so you will get used to it.

Thanks.

Hope this clears up your issues. Only bug here is smash missing and that's lag, although I would like to see ravage's last tick hit on time instead of having to wait.

Hope this clears up your issues. Only bug here is smash missing and that's lag, although I would like to see ravage's last tick hit on time instead of having to wait.

You're right on most of those corrections, but not ravage. The 3rd tick definitely does NOT happens sometimes, for absolutely no reason. Not a miss, deflect, etc, absolutely nothing comes up, no number or text at all.

1 - This Bug happens against 1 mob, I have the talent which reduce the pushback. No bleeds or damage on me.

2 - I'm facing the target, this happens in PVE too. Sometimes the animation refreshes.

3 - Just nothing happens, no damage or miss or parry/shield/absorb. You can see the animation but nothing happens. PVE and PVP.

4 - Bioware needs to be more clearly about this buff.

6 - I have tested and sometimes the third hit does nothing.

These problems exist, we are doing it right, facing target, in the right range, with the right talents.

You're right on most of those corrections, but not ravage. The 3rd tick definitely does NOT happens sometimes, for absolutely no reason. Not a miss, deflect, etc, absolutely nothing comes up, no number or text at all.

I've never seen this occur in a way that is definitively a bug.

It is nearly always range issues or people jumping the gun on their next ability.

The hit doesn't register until the very end of the channel, so even clipping the channel early by .1 seconds costs you the final hit.

I will say, when I used to run annihilation a lot I noticed a lot of things with Annihilation and Ravage not having fly text occasionally. The damage still shows up in logs though, so guessing its a graphics glitch. I use carnage for PvE now though (Its amazing, doing 2050 on dummies, and last night beat everyone in group by 450k damage on Terror HM) and haven't been getting *any* of those glitches with ravage. Kinda odd, but w/e; its bw :rolleyes:

Thanks.

CONFIRMED 100%. Still you miss 2 more:

1. Leap do not set in place targets specialy JK or shadow (regardless their imunity moment they move free untouched by leap).

2. Deadly saber same bug as leap for Carnage spec do not root the target (regardless imunity momentum).

I also supect intimidating roar not working proper. Most annoying is VS wich have long delay animation.