No Access To "My Statistics"

--Mordecai--

When I create threads I usually go to

My Account--->My Statistics-->Find All Theads Started by --Mordecai--

In order to find them again when I want to check back for replies. Now for some reason I get this response

--Mordecai--, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't know why this is, but it renders my posting on the forums useless because I can never go back to see my threads. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? I have given up on trying to call customer support because for two days I have not spoken to a real person. I have bought the game and activated a subscription and can play in-game just fine but this problem is very annoying. I'll have to keep this thread open in a window and refresh to check for your replies. Thanks for any help provided.