Make non-unlockable items unlockable

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but I would really like to be able to make the "Destroyer" armor set available for all of my characters. I know there are mods included with them, but those mods are so low-level. If anything, when "claiming" it from collections, have it claimed without mods.

Who's with me! :D

It's a recurring request. My view is that to reduce the complexity of the solution, they should consider adding new pieces(1) and sets that are "normal" (i.e. Collections-compatible) empty shells, with the same names and appearances as the existing sets. I'd also suggest that they rename the old ones from "{name}" to "Classic {name}" ==> e.g. "Destroyer" to "Classic Destroyer" to make them distinguishable.

Not sure what the best solution for existing owners is. <== This is moderately important.

But yes, we are long past the point where the mod-objects in those sets/pieces are worth anything. The pace of levelling is fast enough that the mod-objects are out-dated and in need of replacement quite soon after you are able to wear the gear, so they effectively add *nothing*.

So you get my vote.

(1) Some of them are just chest gear.