Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Class to Storm Through PvE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best Class to Storm Through PvE

TACeMossie
08.26.2014 , 04:17 PM | #11
Do what you want when it comes to aim + cunning.

The reason HK is easier to gear up imp side is:

Pre - End Game: Imps can get him an orange offhand (His original one counts as a level 50 item)
Post-50: If you pull a barrel out of an offhand, it binds to that kind of weapon (blaster pistol, vibroknife, scattergun). This means you have to craft a better offhand for HK51 pub side, while imp side they can just use comms

ThirdDementor
08.27.2014 , 06:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
Do what you want when it comes to aim + cunning.

The reason HK is easier to gear up imp side is:

Pre - End Game: Imps can get him an orange offhand (His original one counts as a level 50 item)
Post-50: If you pull a barrel out of an offhand, it binds to that kind of weapon (blaster pistol, vibroknife, scattergun). This means you have to craft a better offhand for HK51 pub side, while imp side they can just use comms
Ah, that's fine. I'm mostly interested in a 1-55 rampage with him, not the really endgame stuff.

I've decided to go for a Focus Guardian, since I wanted to replay the Knight story as a male and darkside (the opposite of what I did last time). Thanks for the advice, everyone!
"Death before surrender. But today is not our day to die." - Darth Marr

Jayshames
08.29.2014 , 04:48 PM | #13
I'd say Powertech.

Pyro + Flame Burst melts face (literally). Plus it's very cheap to use.

Focus isn't that great for leveling to be honest with you. It requires setting up, and you the only way to build 3 singularity stacks at low level (everything under 45) is by using combat focus, which is on a 30 second cooldown.

OniGanon
08.30.2014 , 12:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
IFocus isn't that great for leveling to be honest with you. It requires setting up, and you the only way to build 3 singularity stacks at low level (everything under 45) is by using combat focus, which is on a 30 second cooldown.
Setup? What setup? You just Leap to a ranged mob, Sunder, Sweep, Bladestorm and mop up. No Singularity necessary, the autocrit is good enough.