So the Shans are the Targaryans of the Jedi Order?

discbox

Ok, they are not about in***t, but they say: "Yeah, Jedi Code, we don't care we make just our Dynasty of Jedi Shans..."

And why has Theron Shan the Last name of his mother, not his father!? Is this common in the Star Wars universe?

Or are the writers just messing arround with stuff randomly!?

Edited by discbox

Ok, they are not about in***t, but they say: "Yeah, Jedi Code, we don't care we make just our Dynasty of Jedi Shans..."

And why has Theron Shan the Last name of his mother, not his father!? Is this common in the Star Wars universe?

Or are the writers just messing arround with stuff randomly!?

I believe you are just nitpicking. Also, read Annihilation.

Wasn't part of the drama about the whole Satele/Malcolm/Theron thing that they kept it secret so that no one would know?

How secret can you make it when the son has the same last name as the Jedi Grandmaster? Your character even makes that deduction in-game. Yet somehow Satele has managed to keep her Grandmaster position?

I'd say the Shans are like the Borgias of the Jedi Order.

Wasn't part of the drama about the whole Satele/Malcolm/Theron thing that they kept it secret so that no one would know?

How secret can you make it when the son has the same last name as the Jedi Grandmaster? Your character even makes that deduction in-game. Yet somehow Satele has managed to keep her Grandmaster position?

I'd say the Shans are like the Borgias of the Jedi Order.

Read Annihilation.

Jace Malcolm never got to know that Satele had a son of his, let alone Theron himself having his father's name.

Plus, Theron was conceived around the time his parents faced Malgus on Alderaan. She wasn't exactly Grand Master back then.

Edited by Darth_Wicked