<Ebon Hawk> Seeking Help - RP Guild

jadalan

This is my first time posting on here so please be gentle? :o

So, I recently started playing SWTOR again after a long hiatus. One thing I always wanted to try was MMO RP. It is something I have never done before and I am completely green at it. I joined a guild on Ebon Hawk and got along really well with the Guild Leader which I thought was a start. Unfortunately, he wanted to start a Sith only guild and left me in charge of the current guild, a BH/IA RP guild.

I have no idea what to do here. I have never actually RPed on a MMO let alone led a guild. I am looking for any help or guidance on how to effectively do both. I would like to find someone who I can start RPing with and get a feel for what the heck I am supposed to be doing as the GL.

Feel free to message me in game, Khaliani. I am usually in game on the weekends most of the time and in the evening during the work week.

Thanks in advance, guys and gals!

Hey hey!

Welcome to the Ebon Hawk RP world! I might not be the absolute best person to give advice on what you should do, BUT, I can offer you some great resources and communities to pose your questions to!

If you're RPing on Ebon Hawk, I would say that ebon-hawk.net and ebhawk.enjin.com are both Enjin websites that are must-haves for keeping yourself up to date on the status of the RP community, possible ways to interact with other guilds, and even for recruiting for your guild. Check those out!

I think if you post a thread like this one on one or both of those websites, you'll get some quality advice on how to manage the guild. :D