(Weekly) Tactical Flashpoints bugged?

Undraxis

people are aware some the tactical require you to go talk to malgus at holo terminals to finish the fp , to get credit?

Foundry,Board party and quite a few other require this. so for rep side equivalents it part of those FP that had you talking to holo on the outbound mission level it probably requires you to talk to the holo at end

Edited by Kyuuu

i had 1 that worked that way, but the flashpoint stated in your mission log until u did this. got no love 2x with battle of illum, directive 7, and maelstrom prison. When i finished the FP, i got credit for the individual FP, but not for the weekly FP. I wonder if some of the FPs are still flagged at a lower level instead of L65.

i had 1 that worked that way, but the flashpoint stated in your mission log until u did this. got no love 2x with battle of illum, directive 7, and maelstrom prison. When i finished the FP, i got credit for the individual FP, but not for the weekly FP. I wonder if some of the FPs are still flagged at a lower level instead of L65.

Can't log on to check, but I'm fairly certain none of those FPs are on the list for the weekly.

I know battle of Illum, directive 7, and kuyat drive yards aren't on the weekly list. Not sure why Bioware made it this way, it's kind of annoying having to uncheck like 6 or 7 flashpoints before queuing just to get credit for the weekly.

people are aware some the tactical require you to go talk to malgus at holo terminals to finish the fp , to get credit?

Foundry,Board party and quite a few other require this. so for rep side equivalents it part of those FP that had you talking to holo on the outbound mission level it probably requires you to talk to the holo at end

Did that, still didn't complete. Neither do the Introduction to Group Finder and Social quests complete.

Ok i'm in game looking at the list now, and I can confirm: Completing any of the following flashpoints will NOT earn you credit toward completing the 5 tactical FPs Weekly

Battle of Ilum

Boarding Party

Directive 7

The Foundry

The False Emperor

Kuyat Drive Yards

So if you want to ensure you land in a FP that will count toward the weekly when entering Group finder, disable these from the filter beforehand.

Not sure the significance of removing these from the weekly (or removing any at all) Did they draw FPs out of a hat to determine which they'd remove?

Anyway, if you've completed a FP tactical that wasn't one of the above and still didn't get credit, then it sounds like a bug of some sort.

Edited by DWillikers

Not necessarily a bug. Some of them, Hammer Station and Athiss are two of which I can personally attest to, require you to return to the fleet and click on the terminal outside the flashpoint entrance to talk to malgus/satele in order to "complete" the FP and get credit for the weekly.

Make sure you don't skip that step.

Looking at the list that qualifies, it looks like the ones that are missing (aside from KDY) have a (new to 4.0) solo mode. So, at a guess, the original intent was for flashpoints to have either a solo mode or tactical mode (this is what I remember from the newspost announcing flashpoint changes for 4.0), and when it was decided to make tactical modes for the solo ones as well, they forgot to add them into the weekly. Edited by Plactus