Replay Class Story Missions: like KotET and KotFE

Menoeloe

A nice feature would to be able to replay your class missions on higher difficulties like you can for the Knights of the Eternal Throne and Fallen Empire.

Since playing your story locks you into a gameplay narrative, replaying missions shouldn't count for what ones original playthrough and choices were.

I think many people would enjoy replaying against their story’s rival on a higher difficulty. Perhaps even new mechanics could be implemented for the boss battles. As it stands right now, story missions are a simple, “tank and spank” but no tank required. This is great for a low level, under-geared character, but when one power levels with EXP boosts and doing other activities the story from a gameplay standpoint becomes unchalleging and unrewarding.

A nice feature would to be able to replay your class missions on higher difficulties like you can for the Knights of the Eternal Throne and Fallen Empire.

Since playing your story locks you into a gameplay narrative, replaying missions shouldn't count for what ones original playthrough and choices were.

I think many people would enjoy replaying against their story’s rival on a higher difficulty. Perhaps even new mechanics could be implemented for the boss battles. As it stands right now, story missions are a simple, “tank and spank” but no tank required. This is great for a low level, under-geared character, but when one power levels with EXP boosts and doing other activities the story from a gameplay standpoint becomes unchalleging and unrewarding.

People play the Knights of the Eternal Throne and Fallen Empire more than once on purpose?

I barely got thru it the first time. There were times when I thought it might be funner for me to hit myself in the head with a ball peen hammer 9 times than play that story line.

It was always a rough call. Most of the swelling has gone down now tho, so that's good at least.

Talk about being a glutton for punishment! :cool:

I think Charles mentioned something like that on the latest livestream. If I recall it's not in the works but if something like that were to be implemented it wouldn't work the same way as it does in KOTFE and KOTET.

People play the Knights of the Eternal Throne and Fallen Empire more than once on purpose?

I barely got thru it the first time. There were times when I thought it might be funner for me to hit myself in the head with a ball peen hammer 9 times than play that story line.

Yes, I've played through them multiple times and enjoyed it quite a lot.