Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onslaught Kira Romance with Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Onslaught Kira Romance with Sith?

cardinalflash
10.29.2019 , 07:23 PM | #1
Hi,

So it's good to have Kira back finally! Unfortunately I missed the romance with my main male JK, and from what I have read he won't be able to romance her at the of Onslaught. My main female JK (boosted) got the option but she is already in a romance with Lana.

I would like to romance her with someone but don't have the patience to play through from the beginning again...well, maybe.

I have a non boosted light side female inquisitor? Will the romance work for her? Does it have to be a JK or Republic class only?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Champagne and Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/nKf6mY

Paulsutherland
10.29.2019 , 09:37 PM | #2
JK only

Goreshaga
10.30.2019 , 04:06 AM | #3
For now Kira and Scourge are only available to Jedi Knights.

I do hope that if they're playing a prominent role in the furture, we'll have an oportunity to romance them on non JK characters though.
I'd love some Scourge romance for my SI as my JK is already with Theron.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Zeerastul
10.30.2019 , 07:00 AM | #4
As far as I know only male JK can romance Kira unless I am wrong on that

I do have a Sith Inquistor who would really love to romance Kira cause in my mind he thinks it would work, that is if they bioware let Kira stay as a permenant follower and let her be romanced by other classes

Goreshaga
10.30.2019 , 08:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeerastul View Post
As far as I know only male JK can romance Kira unless I am wrong on that

I do have a Sith Inquistor who would really love to romance Kira cause in my mind he thinks it would work, that is if they bioware let Kira stay as a permenant follower and let her be romanced by other classes
A female JK can start a romance with Kira after the Onslaught Corelia FP and both male and female JK can start a romance with Scourge at that moment too.

And i'd really like to be able to keep Kira and Scourge on all my characters, and romance any of themů on non JK characters too

My characters

casirabit
10.30.2019 , 08:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
A female JK can start a romance with Kira after the Onslaught Corelia FP and both male and female JK can start a romance with Scourge at that moment too.

And i'd really like to be able to keep Kira and Scourge on all my characters, and romance any of themů on non JK characters too
I have two Jedi Knights and one is involved with doc so there is no way she would break up with Doc but the other one is involved with Arcann but I do have some characters on the imp side that haven't finished the KOET expansion yet so maybe one of them can romance Arcann and free the other knight to see what the romance with Scourge would be like (would be interesting at least).
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Kataret
10.30.2019 , 10:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cardinalflash View Post
Hi,

So it's good to have Kira back finally! Unfortunately I missed the romance with my main male JK, and from what I have read he won't be able to romance her at the of Onslaught. My main female JK (boosted) got the option but she is already in a romance with Lana.

I would like to romance her with someone but don't have the patience to play through from the beginning again...well, maybe.

I have a non boosted light side female inquisitor? Will the romance work for her? Does it have to be a JK or Republic class only?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
I'm fairly certain you can start a romance with Kira when she returns in Onslaught if you missed out the first time. Male, Female, doesn't matter. They're giving all Knights a second chance with her, just like they did for all Consulars with Nadia in the Ossus storyline.

Cythereal
10.31.2019 , 08:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kataret View Post
I'm fairly certain you can start a romance with Kira when she returns in Onslaught if you missed out the first time. Male, Female, doesn't matter. They're giving all Knights a second chance with her, just like they did for all Consulars with Nadia in the Ossus storyline.
Lady Knights don't seem to. There's a flirt prompt, and Kira agrees she wants to talk with you in private, but that's all that happens. There doesn't seem to be any followup scene or dialogue with her.

Goreshaga
11.01.2019 , 04:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cythereal View Post
Lady Knights don't seem to. There's a flirt prompt, and Kira agrees she wants to talk with you in private, but that's all that happens. There doesn't seem to be any followup scene or dialogue with her.
I saw a video on YT of a female Knight starting a romance with Kira after they agreed to talk in private.
I think you should have an AA for for Kira and one for Scourge, and if not, then it's bugged.

Can't speak for myself as i only just finished Onderon on my lady Knight and have no intention of starting a romance with Kira on this character anyways.

My characters

Cythereal
11.01.2019 , 03:41 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I saw a video on YT of a female Knight starting a romance with Kira after they agreed to talk in private.
I think you should have an AA for for Kira and one for Scourge, and if not, then it's bugged.

Can't speak for myself as i only just finished Onderon on my lady Knight and have no intention of starting a romance with Kira on this character anyways.
I've tried talking to Kira on the ship and in the cantina, got nothing.