Is there a way to transfer Commendations?

GavinBail

No. However, you can use commendations to buy armoring/mods/etc, put them in legacy gear and mail them to an alt,

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I think once you've purchased the armorings, mods, etc., they aren't bound and you can simply mail them without having to use legacy gear.

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but I think once you've purchased the armorings, mods, etc., they aren't bound and you can simply mail them without having to use legacy gear.

Well, I'll be damned.

I just went and bought an enhancement for 2 planetary comms and listed it on the GTN. I can't believe I've never noticed they were BoE. The planetary gear is BoP (e.g. Baleful Searing Vibroknife), but the mods are not.

Pre 2.0, when every planet had their own commendations, were those mods BoE as well? I seem to remember that they weren't.

Well, I'll be damned.

I just went and bought an enhancement for 2 planetary comms and listed it on the GTN. I can't believe I've never noticed they were BoE. The planetary gear is BoP (e.g. Baleful Searing Vibroknife), but the mods are not.

Pre 2.0, when every planet had their own commendations, were those mods BoE as well? I seem to remember that they weren't.

They were BOE then too. I've always used them for gearing alts since by the time you used to get enough planetary comms to get anything meaningful, you would have out-leveled the gear from that planet.

They were BOE then too. I've always used them for gearing alts since by the time you used to get enough planetary comms to get anything meaningful, you would have out-leveled the gear from that planet.

I'm retroactively kicking myself for wasting comms :p

Unfortunately, you can't buy higher level items with comms, so your level 22 character can't help your level 35 alt.

I usually start hoarding comms around level 47 or so, and then spend them all on Makeb weapon mods. (I already have legacy-bound suits with purple makeb mods for all specs + companions)