Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alliance-Flags after 6.1

Dyhanna
02.16.2020 , 12:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Yeah! I would like the Alliance banners back too.
Agreed. The Alliance is the Alliance and we should at least have the option to keep our old flags. After all we do still have some former republic with us. Don't want them to feel alienated.
"Emotion has no place among facts..." - Sana-Rae, Voss Mystic
Share the love... Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/VKvQMn

Hollow_Stone
02.16.2020 , 01:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tobstinus View Post
Hey people,
I have recognized that even if you decide to maintain your Alliances independence in 6.0 your banners will change into the new ones of the Hand and Nova in 6.1
In my opinion that is a bit inappropiate and I would love to see the old Allaince banners remain if I refuse to join Republic or Empire again.
I would like to hear your thoughts on that
I completely agree. I just posted a thread about this as well (I didn't see your post till after I made my post) so you're not the only one who noticed and does not approve. Glad I'm not alone! I didn't re-join the Empire for a reason and I don't want my flags in my base to show a symbol from the Empire. That indicates that they now control my Alliance and that is NOT OK with me.

OlBuzzard
02.16.2020 , 02:15 PM | #13
I don't know about the rest of ya but if I wanted to change the "sign out front".. I'd asked for it !!

Seriously though.. I agree. Please return the Alliance banners back to what they were !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Tobstinus
Yesterday , 03:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Hollow_Stone View Post
I completely agree. I just posted a thread about this as well (I didn't see your post till after I made my post) so you're not the only one who noticed and does not approve. Glad I'm not alone! I didn't re-join the Empire for a reason and I don't want my flags in my base to show a symbol from the Empire. That indicates that they now control my Alliance and that is NOT OK with me.
No prob, the more the better!

Kytana
Yesterday , 11:56 AM | #15
I agree that if the choice to remain independent then the banners should stay Alliance. I truly hope this isn't a way that the writers are just going to force us to join even when we don't want to.
FallenAngel - Corellian Run