TOR Fashion - New Vendor and Cartel Market Pages

ExiledMessenger

I've been working on some new pages for TOR Fashion over the last couple months to make it easier to find information in one place instead of having to rely on the filters. I also linked in the TOR Decorating posts.

I've updated every post shown on these pages with the reputation requirements and cost of items, but I have not yet updated every post with the Collections account unlock costs. You can view those in the last page linked here.

- Reputation Vendors - all of the items sold by reputation vendors (except the Cartel Market)

- Collector's Edition Vendor - all of the items sold by the Collector's Edition vendor

- Security Key Vendors - all of the items sold by the Security Key vendors

- Cartel Market and Reputation Guide - an introduction to the Cartel Market and all of the items sold by the Cartel Market reputation vendors

- Cartel Market - items available for purchase directly on the Cartel Market. NOTE: It currently does not show every item sold on the market, only those that are already on TOR Fashion / Decorating

- Cartel Packs - all items available in the Cartel Packs

- Contraband Packs - all items available in the Contraband Packs

- Bounty Packs - all items available in the Bounty Packs

- Starfighter Packs - all items available in the Starfighter Packs

- Nightlife Packs - all items available in the Nightlife Packs

- Stronghold Packs - all items available in the Stronghold Packs

- Shadow Packs - all items available in the Shadow Packs

- Collections Account Unlock Costs - collections account unlock cost for everything listed in Collections

I have also been working on a number of new filters for the armor sets to make it a bit easier to find particular items. You can view these filters on the side bar of any TOR Fashion post/page by clicking the FILTER button and clicking the appropriate boxes under Armor Appearance. NOTE: I have not finished updating every post with the filters.

Please let me know if you happen upon any broken links or incorrect information.

Thank you very much ! Especially that detailed and up-to-date unlock list is something I've been looking for for some time now ! :)

( I got sent another unlock list in the past, but it didn't list everything, as far as I can remember. )

Edit : The title "Conscript" was for an extremely short time generally available on the Cartel Market. I know because I bought it from there.

And the Heroes' Banner seems to be available through older Cartel Packs as well - I think so, because i see it pop up in the GTN after the first shipment of Cartel Packs has been there ...

Regarding the Flare Gun - there is also a version included in that "Digital Upgrade Pack", too ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I love seeing the most recent customized sets that people come up with...That in mind, I wonder if you'd be able to expand the search on customized sets to see most recent, highest up votes, etc? For me personally I like to check in on that most recent page to see what lately people are coming up with.

Torfashion is pretty great, and I use it a ton! Thanks for your work.

and actually, taking a closer look at that "latest customized sets" where I am usually directed to by my bookmark evidently I saw to the right an option to filter for customized sets....which gave me a far larger amount of recently submitted customized sets i assume.

so maybe I solved my own question/suggestion above.

and actually, taking a closer look at that "latest customized sets" where I am usually directed to by my bookmark evidently I saw to the right an option to filter for customized sets....which gave me a far larger amount of recently submitted customized sets i assume.

so maybe I solved my own question/suggestion above.

If you use the filter on the side bar and check "Customized" you will get every single customized set submitted, but they will be in order of latest submitted to first submitted.

For the most upvoted, I don't have anything that will allow you to see the most upvoted right now. Unfortunately, the "likes" have been reset a few times with server moves and it's not a terribly accurate indication of upvotes in the long term.

I stand corrected. We didn't lose the "like" data when we moved servers. I was able to add the 10 most liked posts to the top of each of the individual class customized sets pages (and the companion page). I am working with the plugin developer to see if I can break that up even further and show the 10 most liked male and female sets for each class. Please note that sets submitted during one of our contests are going to get a lot more likes than on average.

Here are the links to those pages.

- Inquisitor

- Agent

- Warrior

- Hunter

- Consular

- Smuggler

- Knight

- Trooper

- Companion

• 2 months later...

I wonder who must hate you so much that people are doing an DDOS ?

Or, they might just be Real Trolls, and feel like they just wanted to have some fun.

Or - conspiracy theory - someone wants to keep people away from getting info from TOR-Fashion ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer