Origin / Bioware question

Defcon_Kid

Quick question... I had a Bioware account, and I've been playing SWTOR for quite some time, now I've even subbed in order to get the Hutt Cartel part... in the other hand, I've also had an Origin account for years, when it was an EA account earlier... to sum up, just noticed SWTOR shows up in the Origin games list, and I was wondering... is it possible to have both accounts linked, so I can enjoy my current advantages in SWTOR Bioware-wise while playing from the Origin launcher?

Quick question... I had a Bioware account, and I've been playing SWTOR for quite some time, now I've even subbed in order to get the Hutt Cartel part... in the other hand, I've also had an Origin account for years, when it was an EA account earlier... to sum up, just noticed SWTOR shows up in the Origin games list, and I was wondering... is it possible to have both accounts linked, so I can enjoy my current advantages in SWTOR Bioware-wise while playing from the Origin launcher?

Launching the game from Origin only opens up the SWTOR launcher, you still load up from there, I've done it on occasion and there is nothing different.