May the PvP match found tell which map I gonna play?

tummiswtor

It's funny how this Hutball epidemic has made me play ranked again.... Yeah, ranked can be difficult to handle sometimes due to toxic idiots , but I'd rather have that than those moronic LAGBALL maps that are basically about some operative rolling and dsyncing to the goal line .

Sins parked on goal line aren't any better either.

I'm sure Bioware intended them to be fun , but they pure garbage now and really don't see what is there to like in them. I feel like vomiting whenever I get a Hutball map and I instant leave .

The other problem people seem to be have is OPG . It is a nice map, but the IQ is too low in game to actually learn to play it and so after 5 years, most player still don't know how to play it. They still use red to disable their own circle or just death match in tunnels.

PVP stands for player versus pop. We never even get to play against players because we too busy fighting HB pops.

No, i mean when match pop i need accept, see loading screen, load match, and exit.

It's nice when we get "PvP match found!" info which map and type gonna be played.

Now i need to accept every match, to see i gonna play huttball again. I would just click "dont go" button and wait for another pvp. I love all types except huttball, where 80% of team mates does dmg competition and dont care about objectives.

It's funny how this Hutball epidemic has made me play ranked again.... Yeah, ranked can be difficult to handle sometimes due to toxic idiots

That's why i rarely play Rankeds.

Edited by tummiswtor

No, i mean when match pop i need accept, see loading screen, load match, and exit.

It's nice when we get "PvP match found!" info which map and type gonna be played.

Now i need to accept every match, to see i gonna play huttball again. I would just click "dont go" button and wait for another pvp. I love all types except huttball, where 80% of team mates does dmg competition and dont care about objectives.

That's why i rarely play Rankeds.

Basically, you want to see what map it is, before you click play? Has been asked before, among other things, to help improve the que, and avoid the maps people hate. So far, nothing has been done about it, but if people keep asking, they might finally listen,

Basically, you want to see what map it is, before you click play? Has been asked before, among other things, to help improve the que, and avoid the maps people hate. So far, nothing has been done about it, but if people keep asking, they might finally listen,

Yes, this exactly. :rak_03:

I think this every time I am looking at the screen and waiting for the WZ to open up. When it's black, I think to myself, "ok which crappy HB map is it, or is it OPG? hmm what will it be?" And usually I am not surprised, it's a ****** HB map.

I agree with OP, if they could streamline my chance of leaving the WZ before I spend 2-3 minutes waiting for the screen to fully load only to find it a ****** HB or OPG map. At least this would save us about 2-4 minutes maybe more time to enter another queue and wishfully hope a map we want to play pops.

I mean, since BW is incapable of making changes that would positively impact the game like having OPTIONS to CHOOSE what WZ WE ENTER, this "solution" would be better than nothing.

Hey BW, keep fixing things that aren't broke, like the pre-5.0 conquest, the newest UI chat bar, the 3.0 gearing system that was wrecked and replaced with nothing but hot garbage gearing systems SINCE!!!! I am sure others know of many more perfectly fine features and game designs that were once enjoyed by thousands of players only to have these very wonderful parts of the game systematically gutted and destroyed for no apparent purpose but to remake them, even though NO ONE complained about these parts of the game!

Mismanagement, anyone? :eek:

Edited by Lhancelot

I don't count on that. But knowing which map I'll play before I click "Join match button" would be helpful

They should have something like the ops que, which shows which op you are going in to before you click, Personally, and this is pure conjecture, I think they won't do it, because people will opt out of HB, and they would have wasted time creating the new maps that no one wants to play.