Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*SPOILERS* Sorceress level 50 ending *SPOILERS*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
*SPOILERS* Sorceress level 50 ending *SPOILERS*

SkyCakeLight
11.14.2014 , 11:35 PM | #1
Heya!

So, just beat Thanaton and got my rightful spot on the dark council. But, I was wondering... why do they call me "Darth Nox?" It's not a big deal. Really, it doesn't matter that much. I'm just wondering why that name.

Earlier when I went to Makeb for the first time, I was called a different name. Darth Insiduis, or something like that.

Thanks!

Khantalas
11.15.2014 , 11:20 AM | #2
Because you are puppy kicking evil. If you were super sweet pony loving good, you would be Darth Imperius, and if you were just boringly in the middle, you'd be Darth Occulus.

Cox_The_Beast
11.15.2014 , 11:34 AM | #3
Well, to elaborate on your question more, the Darth title is obtained by joining the Dark Council, as you saw, but the name is decided based on your Alignment.

If you tend towards the Dark Side, even Dark 1 will do, you'll get the name Darth Nox.
Light Side, same considerations as above, the name will be Darth Imperius.
As Neutral, which means everything between Dark 1 and Light 1, will give you the title of Darth Occlus.

Pretty much that, not much else to say.
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

Khantalas
11.15.2014 , 12:07 PM | #4
Quick question, though: if your title gets referred to again later, is it based on your alignment when you finish the storyline, or during the time of the conversation?

DogeDandolo
11.15.2014 , 01:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Khantalas View Post
Quick question, though: if your title gets referred to again later, is it based on your alignment when you finish the storyline, or during the time of the conversation?
It's based on the alignment you had when you finished the storyline, I believe.
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola