Some simple questions that I cannot answer

likesixtyninjas

I'm going to cut right to the chase. I've recently subscribed and forgot how many characters I could have while free to play. I don't want to lose any characters once my subscription expires. Also, do preferred players get more characters than free to play players? Lastly, once your subscription runs out, do you still have access to your cargo holds? Thanks for anyone who is willing to answer a noob's many questions. Edited by likesixtyninjas

I'm going to cut right to the chase. I've recently subscribed and forgot how many characters I could have while free to play. I don't want to lose any characters once my subscription expires. Also, do preferred players get more characters than free to play players? Lastly, once your subscription runs out, do you still have access to your cargo holds? Thanks for anyone who is willing to answer a noob's many questions.

1. as F2P you have 4 character slots per server, but when you sub and then your sub expires you will be prefferd status and can have 12 toons active! Remember that if you happen to use a 60/65 token you will gain 1 additional slot each time.

2. Ofc you have access to cargo holds, you wont have limited access to anything like that as a preffered player, the biggest problem is the credit cap (350k). You can still use your cargo hold, legacy bank etc. you can find more out here

I'm going to cut right to the chase. I've recently subscribed and forgot how many characters I could have while free to play. I don't want to lose any characters once my subscription expires. Also, do preferred players get more characters than free to play players? Lastly, once your subscription runs out, do you still have access to your cargo holds? Thanks for anyone who is willing to answer a noob's many questions.

If you have joined a guild, you will also lose access to the Guild bank. Unless you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.

You will also lose access to Artifact equipment. Unless of course, you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.

If you have joined a guild, you will also lose access to the Guild bank. Unless you purchase the access from the GTN or Cartel Market.

If my memory serves me correctly you will loose access to the Guild Funds even with the unlock, provided of course that you have been granted access to those anyway.