What do you want to see in a class change

Darkchip

Hello with 6.1 coming out i thought i would put this up to see what people want to see in a class update.

I will start i want them to fix warmonger since it was one of the more fun traits we could take but it has been bugged since the PTR and it still hasn't been fixed yet and it hasn't even been listed to be fixed in 6.1.

Something i'd like to see would be for an upgrade for force choke/stasis for the immortal and defense specs, much like the enhanced force choke Darth Malgus uses in the false emperor flashpoint.

once upon a time there was a PvP set (maybe it was Pve too i dunno) that made your choke last 5 seconds instead of 4).

there's one now that slows but meh; there are better sets than the force choke slow.

This may well be utterly, horrifically OP but a tactical for Vengeance Jugg which provides heals on bleeds like the Anni Mara.

I never said I wanted to be fair. :rolleyes:

Lets settle for the release of the one that reduced FD cd when being attacked.

You cant get a smart addition from these ueless developers, they cant even fix a simple warmonger bug or puts BiS tactical of a class on a time game. How stupid do you have to not to understand you dont timegate BiS items? How stupid do you have to be to think bug is fixed when you can see it is not in just a 1 min test and act like it is fixed and ignore all bug reports. Sadly with current developer team this game gets worse and worse they need real mmo developers not these trashcans but problem is BW is just losing devs and last place a decent dev would want to go atm.