New Community Team Position

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I know many of you have aspirations to be a part of the game industry someday. I wanted to let you know that we just recently posted a new job opening on the Community Team. You can check out the job listing, here. Thank you for your interest.

-eric

If anyone does want to do this I recommend not hesitating. Opportunities don't come up too often and there is no harm in applying anyways. My only limitation is that I'm in New York lol. Just take the leap and see if you land on the other side.

If anyone does want to do this I recommend not hesitating. Opportunities don't come up too often and there is no harm in applying anyways. My only limitation is that I'm in New York lol. Just take the leap and see if you land on the other side.

My limitation is a bit bigger, I have to cross countries ;)

EDIT: Oh and the fact that I'm a programmer doesn't help much either :p

I'm wondering what the community position is for. Are they lacking people or are they planning something big? (or some other reason ofcourse, but I'm hoping for the somehting big :rak_03: )

Edited by Whojoo

I've really enjoyed the last couple months of being involved with the Guardian community working as a representative, and I've always wanted to work in the game industry. I'm definitely interested, and will probably apply later today. As long as the position isn't paying a lot less than what I get now, I wouldn't mind relocating.

I've really enjoyed the last couple months of being involved with the Guardian community working as a representative, and I've always wanted to work in the game industry. I'm definitely interested, and will probably apply later today. As long as the position isn't paying a lot less than what I get now, I wouldn't mind relocating.

FINALLY someone playing vig in the dev/community team! :D

I honestly would apply, but I do not meet the first requirement. I haven't done it for a year, why do all the jobs require experience...gaming is mean...

Also relocation and pay would need to be considered, but still.

I am not going anywhere :). In fact, nor are Tait or Courtney, this is an entirely new role on the team!

-eric

Oooooh...a new role!!!! Has me curious...

I think it's really cool that you guys posted it here too...classy move!

an actual pvper on the community team, that would probably help some things

Is it just me that would find it disturbing if some of the more outspoken forum goers become a mod?

ofc then all their comments would be filtered.

Is it just me that would find it disturbing if some of the more outspoken forum goers become a mod?

ofc then all their comments would be filtered.

the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?

the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?

I may have to add you as a reference :p

I considered applying, but then I realized there is a small chance they might not take a 16 year old still in high school whose only forum experience is in these forums... Edited by Sangrar