Vaseyl and Blunti, my new enemies.... oh and Moon

Krayshawn

So Blunti is already awesome, I only played carnage on PTS and Blunti will become insane in the membrane. Slaughter: trait procs on ataru hits with a 20 second Internal CD. Brings Gore and Viscous Throw off cool down and makes it usable on a target with any health level.

There is much more awesomeness to Blunti but im going to move on to Vasyel...

Concealment is buffed yo! not only does he have a gap closer with no CD, his lacerate's collateral strike has 70%chance to proc with (which now restores 10 energy). OMG

using shiv gives a 50% increased movment speed

oh and for moon,

He now has Hold the Line: 6 second of movement impairing, knock downs, and physics immunity also 30% increased speed.

Edited by Krayshawn

So Blunti is already awesome, I only played carnage on PTS and Blunti will become insane in the membrane. Slaughter: trait procs on ataru hits with a 20 second Internal CD. Brings Gore and Viscous Throw off cool down and makes it usable on a target with any health level.

There is much more awesomeness to Blunti but im going to move on to Vaseyl...

Concealment is buffed yo! not only does he have a gap closer with no CD, his lacerate's collateral strike has 70%chance to proc with (which now restores 10 energy). OMG

using shiv gives a 50% increased movment speed

oh and for moon,

He now has Hold the Line: 6 second of movement impairing, knock downs, and physics immunity also 30% increased speed.

Lol well if you are going to hate Blunti, you will hate Decimate and Caprica! To me they are the best three sents/maras in the game. Now with Vasyel hey he is just scrapper:p! On another note sage healing is buffed:)!!!!

Ugh vagisil getting a buff. Least I'll live for 10 secs with my immunity stuff.

Meh, the roll costs 25 energy and my blaster whip hits for less now, not really on the same level as the buff that other classes are getting.

To the more important matter............ you spelled my name wrong in the thread :(

Meh, the roll costs 25 energy and my blaster whip hits for less now, not really on the same level as the buff that other classes are getting.

To the more important matter............ you spelled my name wrong in the thread :(

Pfft, what are you talking about, i think you need your eyes checked... BTW its not my fault you cant have an easy name like krayshawn.

@barbie, I love blunti(no ****)(EDIT:(myabe)). Fighting him tests me, seeing him on my team gives me hope =p

Pfft, what are you talking about, i think you need your eyes checked... BTW its not my fault you cant have an easy name like krayshawn.

@barbie, I love blunti(no ****)(EDIT:(myabe)). Fighting him tests me, seeing him on my team gives me hope =p

Haha ya! Decimate /Teta is playing his shadow more. But ya those three sents will hurt and Decimate always loved combat! It's funny how sents need more buffs.... Lol!

Decimate prefers watchmen, but since everyone in the world is bubble stun, he rolls smash so he isn't as screwed over. Caprica is full time combat/carnage. I can't really input on who would be the best since the only one I've dueled recently is Caprica.

Yea watchmen is fun but it just doesnt seem to do enough atm. And i honestly haven't faced caprica on my mara yet i think. Don't worry though I am scrubbo on my carnage mara :)

Yea watchmen is fun but it just doesnt seem to do enough atm. And i honestly haven't faced caprica on my mara yet i think. Don't worry though I am scrubbo on my carnage mara :)

Actually Decimate runs combat/carnage a lot more than smash he only goes smash for certain warzones. But would rather play combat. He has pulled close to a mil in carnage/watchman. But Cap runs it too for combat.

Edited by Partygurl

In 2.0 I beleive that Anhilation will most likely be the strongest mara spec for the sole purpose of pressuring healers other then that, carnage requires more skill now, nerfing the Force Scream insta crit, making it go off of Execute instead of bloodfrenzy ( basically gone from 100% on ataur hit to a 30%).

Over all, smash will prob be the stongest/ easiest spec.

In 2.0 I beleive that Anhilation will most likely be the strongest mara spec for the sole purpose of pressuring healers other then that, carnage requires more skill now, nerfing the Force Scream insta crit, making it go off of Execute instead of bloodfrenzy ( basically gone from 100% on ataur hit to a 30%).

Over all, smash will prob be the stongest/ easiest spec.

Unless the pts skill calcs on swtor-spy are horribly wrong, Immaculate Force (auto-crit Blade Storm) is still in there and there hasn't been any change to how often ataru form will be procced. If anything, Combat will require less skill than it already does because at least now the idiots who leap in, Precision Strike, and proceed to Master Strike, thinking they won't be stunned, can reproc Precision Strike.

Unless the pts skill calcs on swtor-spy are horribly wrong, Immaculate Force (auto-crit Blade Storm) is still in there and there hasn't been any change to how often ataru form will be procced. If anything, Combat will require less skill than it already does because at least now the idiots who leap in, Precision Strike, and proceed to Master Strike, thinking they won't be stunned, can reproc Precision Strike.

Focus management is harder now with the change to zen (granting 30% alacrity for 6 attacks) from how it is on live, reducing the cost of blade rush, cyclone, and slash by 1. Basically have to go into a PS,BR x3, BS cycle with more focus. Derping around on the dummy i was still able to pull high numbers, but the flow of combat is different with the changes.

Never said they removed Immaculate Force, but it now uses Oppertune attack proc instead of combat trance.

You have been served.

Never said they removed Immaculate Force, but it now uses Oppertune attack proc instead of combat trance.

You have been served.

That would be assuming that you can't get opportune strikes within the 9 seconds that Blade Storm is on cooldown, which is now about 50/50 (assuming that secondary weapon strikes don't count toward the Ataru Form proc chance. If they do, we might as well just hand out Opportune Strikes like candy). That change might make a slight difference in the crit factor on Blade Storm, but with the increases to alacrity and any use of Zen or Riposte, I'd be surprised to see an sent not manage to get their proc during the cd.

Edited by Carter_Mathis

• 2 months later...