Friday Community Stream with Tait and Musco (10/17/2014)

HillaryNicole

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We will be doing streams to cover all of the class changes coming with Disciplines and with 3.0 throughout all of November!

This week and next week it is our plan that we will be focusing on the story of SWTOR leading into 3.0. This week, Tait and I will be playing on the Republic side of the Forged Alliances storyline. Next week, Courtney and Hillary will play through the Empire side of Forged Alliances. We are aiming to end October by having a stream dedicated to all of the combat changes coming in 3.0. Someone from the Combat team will join me and address all of the things changing in 3.0! Then, the week after that we start into all of the class changes coming with Disciplines!

-eric

Hey folks,

We will be doing streams to cover all of the class changes coming with Disciplines and with 3.0 throughout all of November!

This week and next week it is our plan that we will be focusing on the story of SWTOR leading into 3.0. This week, Tait and I will be playing on the Republic side of the Forged Alliances storyline. Next week, Courtney and Hillary will play through the Empire side of Forged Alliances. We are aiming to end October by having a stream dedicated to all of the combat changes coming in 3.0. Someone from the Combat team will join me and address all of the things changing in 3.0! Then, the week after that we start into all of the class changes coming with Disciplines!

-eric

As respectfully as I can, the initial Discipline stream created a HUGE interest in this system. The Forged Alliances storyline is old and many who would go so far as to watch a stream will have played it. We are thirsty for this info. I play a Sage main and so got a nice sneak peek, but this is what we want to hear about.

PLEASE LISTEN, I know you have a plan. But please consider changing your plans.

Alternatively, as the only remaining Sage/Sorcerer rep, let me into beta! :p

As respectfully as I can, the initial Discipline stream created a HUGE interest in this system. The Forged Alliances storyline is old and many who would go so far as to watch a stream will have played it. We are thirsty for this info. I play a Sage main and so got a nice sneak peek, but this is what we want to hear about.

PLEASE LISTEN, I know you have a plan. But please consider changing your plans.

Alternatively, as the only remaining Sage/Sorcerer rep, let me into beta! :p

As a sage play on my secondary character I agree, let the master into beta! :)

Hey folks,

-eric

Thank for letting me know I don't have to check the stream for the next two weeks.

Yeah, i still haven't played the forged alliances, not big on flashpoints. I'd rather wait to play it myself,

if indeed solo versions of these are coming. Besides, didn't you show most of this in one form

or another already in your streams? :(

More discipline stuff would have been better. :o

Yeah, i still haven't played the forged alliances, not big on flashpoints. I'd rather wait to play it myself,

if indeed solo versions of these are coming. Besides, didn't you show most of this in one form

Discipline, we need some discipline in here. You know that sounds like a nice guild name, The Disciples of Discipline.

I think, Eric, the general opinion in this thread is clear, we don't want a stream about Forged Alliances. We want a stream today about more 3.0 stuff or disciplines.

I cincerely hope that when you see almost no one will be watching you change your mind. And I hope you do it before the stream.

You want to make sure that everyone see the story of Forged Alliances before 3.0 but people who don't like to group won't watch it anyway. They want to experience it on their own. Like this guy who is supposed to be your target of those streams:

Yeah, i still haven't played the forged alliances, not big on flashpoints. I'd rather wait to play it myself, if indeed solo versions of these are coming. Besides, didn't you show most of this in one form

You could show us literally anything and it wouldn't change the fact that those streams unrelated to 3.0 are not attracting anyone except the regular viewers - about 300 people including me :p

I'm watching you guys at the moment and you're sharing some info on 3.0 :rak_01: That's comforting. It would have been awful if you had said "No info about 3.0 at all". You saved that stream.

Edited by PavSalco

If the plan was to focus on the Forged Alliance story why did you skip the wrapper quest and why did you talk over the cutscenes?

You also spent very little time talking about the flashpoints and a lot of time answering 3.0 questions with a "I don't know." Surely this close to the 3.0 release you should know the answers to basic non spoiler questions.

Seriously??? A stream about what we know already??? Do something new! We want Disciplines info, anything 3.0 regarding. Most of us has already played Forged Alliances!

Did you even read the rest what he said...they will be doing a stream at the end of the month about changes on 3.0 then disciplines info after that. They likely need more time to get their ducks in a row.