Sniper pve stats help

Im a PVE sniper looking for help on what stats i sould aim to increase Posting stats below tell me what i need the most i am a mm/engensring sniper.BTW this is no buff no stims

Cunning 1716

Endo 1684

critical chance 27.3%

Critical multiplier 68.5%

Accuracy 113%

Any tips would help thanks.

Im a PVE sniper looking for help on what stats i sould aim to increase Posting stats below tell me what i need the most i am a mm/engensring sniper.BTW this is no buff no stims

Cunning 1716

Endo 1684

critical chance 27.3%

Critical multiplier 68.5%

Accuracy 113%

Any tips would help thanks.

You may want to take a look at this thread for some similar and more detailed discussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=459294

On the fly, I'd say you need to drop some accuracy first. Your surge is a bit low too.

I recommend taking a look at the compendium I have linked in my signature. It goes into details about stats, including how to figure out how much of each you should get. There's a spreadsheet that can help you determine what your stat weights are with your current gear, spec, and ability selection -- or even a general stat priority list if you're unable to use the spreadsheet.

Check it out -- it may help answer some of your questions.

You definitely need to boost your Critical Chance if that's with the Coordination buff. Even if it's not, that's fairly low. Aim for 35% with the Coordination buff.

Your accuracy rating is fine if that's Tech attacks. You ideally only need enough to get 100% Ranged, 110% Tech. If that's the Ranged accuracy, you need to shave off 13%. Granted, Accuracy is behind Surge, Crit Rating, and Power, especially if you're not MM specced.

You should aim to have a Critical Multiplier of 75%.

Your Endurance to Cunning ratio is somewhat high, then again, more survivability is always nice.