Returning player looking for pve/rp guild

akraven

I am returning to the game after a few months hiatus. I am currently leveling a vanguard with my wife (she's playing a sage), and have a 55 sentinel. I am legacy level 40, and raided in a pve guild on another server completing hm progression content. I have lots of experience in ops, in swtor and other games.

I am primarily looking for a guild that me and my wife can join that has the following attributes:

1. Friendly active players.

2. Mature atmosphere.

3. Ok with both casual (my wife) and less than casual players.

4. Runs ops regularly.

We enjoy rping, but that isn't a make or break deal. I enjoy pvp, but am not super competitive about it.

I am open to other roles, and leveling something else if it would be more useful (though I will continue to play my vanguard with the wife).

I would consider playing on the Imp side, and can bring over several 55's for the right situation, though my wife probably wouldn't come along.

You can contact me playing on:

Zaeal - Sentinel

Vorian - Vanguard

Two'coins - Smuggler

• 2 weeks later...
I am returning to the game after a few months hiatus. I am currently leveling a vanguard with my wife (she's playing a sage), and have a 55 sentinel. I am legacy level 40, and raided in a pve guild on another server completing hm progression content. I have lots of experience in ops, in swtor and other games.

I am primarily looking for a guild that me and my wife can join that has the following attributes:

1. Friendly active players.

2. Mature atmosphere.

3. Ok with both casual (my wife) and less than casual players.

4. Runs ops regularly.

We enjoy rping, but that isn't a make or break deal. I enjoy pvp, but am not super competitive about it.

I am open to other roles, and leveling something else if it would be more useful (though I will continue to play my vanguard with the wife).

I would consider playing on the Imp side, and can bring over several 55's for the right situation, though my wife probably wouldn't come along.

You can contact me playing on:

Zaeal - Sentinel

Vorian - Vanguard

Two'coins - Smuggler

We have the perfect community for you.

THE JEDI ORDER community of guilds is 6 RP / Class based guilds

We do end game Raiding, ranked warzones, and multiple RP events per week

check us out at http://www.jediswtor.com