What do you want for X-mas from SWTOR Claus?

finelinebob

1. Same gender relationship arcs, including expanded normal relationship options (i.e., such as a knight being able to romance Lord Scourge etc.).

2. Purchaseable character slots (beyond 12 slots).

3. Purchaseable character name changes.

4. Purchaseable legacy name change.

5. Purchaseable server transfers.

6. Specific controls for space flight battles (so I don't have to reconfigure my controls every single time I want to do a space battle!!!)

7. Faster ways to get end-game gear for casual players.

8. Separated colour crystals from stats crystals.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swoop Racing

Day/Night cycle

player housing

Pets that can fight

bounty hunting

chat bubbles

Cross-faction talk

styl, and paint scheim Customizable armor

Multi-passenger vehicles

guild vs guild combat

lgbtc relationship options

any of these will do or maybe a few of these, please SWTOR Claus please? i've been ever so good all my toons (except one) at light side 5, i help all who ask,. i never do anything that bad (that gets reported).im an officer in my guild because i do such a good job. lol :mon_angel:

http://thealtarmy.enjin.com/

Edited by blindone
forgot somthing

I would ask for:

for starters:

-Mandalorian Helmets for Troopers !!!

-Trophys and decoration for the ship or Player Buildings/Houses

-The Trooper armor from the Cinematics

for the big presents:

-More Story !!!

-Mandalore as an open planet !!!

-open space (as in swg)

-mini games

:D

Edit Forgot this !!! Let Trooper's and Bounty Hunter's use all Blaster weapon's !!!

( or remove the Trooper's pistol from the cutscences )

Edited by LuxMadhead

I would ask for:

for starters:

-Mandalorian Helmets for Troopers !!!

-Trophys and decoration for the ship or Player Buildings/Houses

-The Trooper armor from the Cinematics

^

^

So much this! Full Mandalorian armor for Troopers even at cartel market! I would like to have armor like Mandalore Armor from KOTOR.

Paazaak!!! Swoop Racing!!!

B.R.

Leigabar

Well, since we're over 100 replies, let me 'splain ... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. Here's what people want, as interpreted by me, with s(n)ide comments by me, and some lumping into the same category by me.

Top Ten X-mas Wishes

1. Minigames (8 votes)
    Like Sabacc (x2), Pazaak (x4) and Swoop racing (x6) including craftable or comm-purchasable upgrades for swoops, and please note that CRAFTING was NEVER mentioned as a MINIGAME like it is now.
  2. Paid server transfers (7 votes)
    You reading this, SWTOR accountants? People want to give you more money! This should be a no-brainer!\
  3. Space off rails (7 votes)
    including Space PvP off rails ... it is STAR Wars, after all, not GROUND wars ... who knows? Now that Lucas Arts is controlled by Mickey Mouse and not George Lucas, they won't insist that the space be a "cinematic" experience.
  4. Variations on crystal colors (7 votes), including:
    • Real green lightsaber crystals like in Beta
    • Rainbow, er, Chromatic colored crystals
    • Black-Pink crystals (why am I getting a craving for Good & Plenty's right now)
    • Black color crystals (dude, hate to break it to you but black is not a color, not even SWTOR Claus can change that)
    • Crystals with colors that are determined by their stat (red for endurance, blue for power, something like that)

[*]A "barbershop" so we can change our appearance and with more appearances (6 votes)

and include that for companions, please

[*]Same gender companion relationships (6 votes)

[*]New playable species (6 votes)

Like Cathar, Ssi-ruu, Jawa (NO!), Voss, Ortolan, and a generic request for "an Aquatic species", but first you need to give us the ability to SWIM ... whoever heard of a galaxy full of Sentient Beans who did not know how to swim?

[*]Chat bubbles (5 votes)

and other things that would enhance RP like usable furniture, emotes with animations (add a few votes for these)

[*]Player housing (4 votes), including:

• maybe politician skills/class? (Got enough politics in Fleet General Chat...)
  • if you don't fix the screwed up PvP resolve system, the ability to decorate our houses with the player statues we make
  • and the related "let me customize my ship and put stuff in it!" (another few votes)

[*]New armor styles (lots of various votes), including:

• Hood toggle x 3
  • Especially armor styles that have been shown in ads for the game: NO FALSE ADVERTISING! x 2
  • Ability to wear masks under hoods
  • A kit that coverts any armor to custom armor
  • Factional armor/uniforms for any class
  • Level 50 Legacy armor (like they have now for low and mid levels)
  • Cute sniper hats like maybe a sombrero or stetson and with shades (in other words, what smugglers already have)
  • 7-inch Stiletto Heeled Black Leather Thigh Highs (RAWR!)
  • Mandalorian armor (like the stuff from KOTOR ... you know of that game, SWTOR Claus? Used to be really popular, heard talk they might make it into an MMO even)

Soon as I can, I'm going to post some of the other not-so-common but oh-so-special X-mas wishes....

... and now, for some other great gift ideas for SWTOR Claus to give us:

There were a number of different requests regarding PvP, including Open World PvP, a Resolve system that works, Player Bounties, Cross-faction chat (other than /say), player rankings, cross-server PvP, finally balancing Mercenaries and Commandos so that they are viable PvP classes, Ground vehicle PvP (tanks!), Pick-yer-own Warzones, some sort of Geonosian arena/tournament setting, and Guild vs Guild combat (don't you dare call it Guild Wars©®™).

Some requests about game mechanics in general were stated, like a Mentoring system, Customizable UI for space, a Real Crafting System, no need for a mail terminal, multi-passenger vehicles, a Brawler (tech user melee) class, more Flashpoints, and a Hutt or Neutral faction.

Some people wanted changes or additions to their accounts, such as Lifetime Subscriptions, one month free subscription (the person asked for themselves only, but we all want that!), give us attack pets like Nexu, paid name changes (even though free changes for subscribers are Coming Soon©®™), a refund on credits for the Jet Boots upgrades you can purchase with Cartel Coins, purchasable character slots beyond 12 per server, and true dual-spec with auto-swapping quickbars and gear (and an "I Win!" button). And APAC server mergers or transfers.

There was more on gear, including customizable armor coloring, armor that doesn't look like it's from the 1980's or like sporting gear (or worse!) and faster ways to get end-game gear for casual players (and an "I Win if it's Saturday!" button).

A few people had comments about the game setting/galaxy, like we need more planets (Mandalore, Lehon, Oricon and Varl were mentioned), the setting should be more of a sand box (figuratively, not literally), we need day/night cycles, variable weather would be nice, we need an expansion of the class stories (even into space!), and BioWare should trust the players more with being able to develop or customize storylines (after all, there was another Star Wars-themed game a while back that trusted players to create stories, and it lasted over 8 years).

Some requests were quite specific to the holiday, for instance: A Christmas mount or pet (maybe an Ewok from the old TV special), custom Santa Trooper armor, more specifically a combat medic Santa Claus suit and matching assault cannon, fireworks, a "happy happy christmas song" that can be looped endlessly on cantina jukeboxes (for the remainder of the season), exclusive item unlock codes, Christmas Cartel Packs and a Christmas (World) Event (suggestion: Santa's elves are coming down with the Rakghoul disease, and...).

Some wishes were so special they deserve to be singled out:

• A Guild :(
  • Bothan spies
  • A Kowakian Monkey Lizard (fixing the Cartel Market so that the asker gets one next time they buy a pack is good enough)
  • The spice must flow! and Paul Muad'dib Atreides will fight for the Republlic against the Emperor's attempts to control spice production
  • One billion credits
  • A pony
  • An even more special pony than the one above that can have its own name and a tongue for licking salty feet
  • A Red Rider BB Gun (with protective eyegear)
  • Free up unused character names with a purge of inactive names (let them keep their toons, just erase their names)
  • A year's supply of "Tusken Secret" brand deodorant
  • Free transfers for the SWTOR haters to whatever game they would actually enjoy

One person did ask for the ability to smite whoever started this thread, which would be me. Go ahead if you want, but I want the ability to curse that person so that he only gets Minor Exploration XP Boosts for every Cartel Pack he ever buys to balance things out.

I do have another special wish: SWTOR should create a new minigame called "Six Degrees of Dulfy", where you give us a character name and server and the first one to guess how that person is related to Dulfy they win 10,000 Cartel Coins (like I know a guy in my Pot5 guild who has a toon on the Ebon Hawk who knows this dood who also plays on the Harbinger who shielded Dulfy in a warzone last week).

Edited by finelinebob

Dear Swtor Claus,

I would like my first gift to be a shield to protect the OP from any harm others wished upon him simply for opening a thread. I think there is enough death in the world over mundane things we should not add to it on this special day.

For my second gift I would like a positive adjustment for all the negative energy that has plagued these threads and the game itself. I do not understand why everyone must complain, it must be so exhausting to do nothing but complain all day long about stuff some would not want in the game.

Lastly, I would like to gift happiness and joy to everyone this holiday season.

tell him/her/it what you wanted for the holidays, what would you ask for?

I'd ask for a fix for the cartel coin balances that have gone 3 weeks thus far with no official acknowledgement, much less a fix.

And I'd also ask for a a more intelligent machine to replace M0-R0N with. A toaster or a microwave would be a step up on the evolutionary ladder, and would improve the rep of the CSR team by at least 500%.

Dear Swtor Claus,

I would like my first gift to be a shield to protect the OP from any harm others wished upon him simply for opening a thread. I think there is enough death in the world over mundane things we should not add to it on this special day.

For my second gift I would like a positive adjustment for all the negative energy that has plagued these threads and the game itself. I do not understand why everyone must complain, it must be so exhausting to do nothing but complain all day long about stuff some would not want in the game.

Lastly, I would like to gift happiness and joy to everyone this holiday season.

Best. List. Ever.

CHAT BUBBLES.

Dantooine, Yavin, Dathomir and/or Manaan as new planets

Sullustans and other alien species (sullsutans speak basic, there is one on Taris)

Paid Server transfers.

Species Social as Legacy unlock.

Using alts companions through Legacy unlock.

In game Barbershop.