Dbl Exp/Cxp

Damilious

Yeeaaahh i am going to need them to turn this event back on and leave it on. came back after a few years of not playing to take a look and was like oh look the game lost more severs, and once again i have to name change half my characters. i log in to see dbl exp and was like well that makes me want to play all of my underused alts and even remake some to see the story again, then the event went a way.....

Yeeaaahh i am going to need them to turn this event back on and leave it on.
Fine by me! I'd love to see CXP doubled all the time as well...and XP I guess, but leveling is already quite easy...like...really easy.

And stop quitting...you wouldn't have had to change your names if you hadn't quit.

/notsigned™

/notsigned

+2 double signed and since the bonus today is countering crap like this, add another two.

Levelling through the story content is the best part of the game. If you don't want to do that, buy a token off the Cartel Market to instantly be level 70 and start your CXP grind.

Making a meaningless number go up does nothing for (or against) the story content. And speaking of CXP, there's an even bigger range of numbers to meaninglessly go up for you. I mean I shouldn't judge if you're into that, but what more do you want?

Edited by CrutchCricket

/notsigned

Levelling through the story content is the best part of the game. If you don't want to do that, buy a token off the Cartel Market to instantly be level 70 and start your CXP grind.

what stops you from doing every mission? you get xp/cxp for them. with level sync all of your prayers are answered.