lieutenant marcovic is a monster

mybcd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...I'm lvl 20 and ord mantell is a lvl 1-10 planet and I cant beat him even with T7. I'm a noob so i didn't know you could have kira jump in first cuz whenever i fight with kira, all the enemies target me, but when i fight with T7, everyone targets him. I'll try the thing with Kira but I agree, for a 1-10 lvl quest, this is awfully ridiculous.

I too had problems trying to defeat him. Got him down to where he had 1 health point and it was impossible to beat him. Formed a group and still couldn't beat him. Restarted my story and when back in and then it worked. Pretty sure it was bugged the first time.

I had problems with him and discussed with a friend who had quite an easy time defeating him. I proceeded to reset the quest, which forced me to go back to my ship to use the holoterminal but returning to fight the Lieutenant I managed to defeat him rather soundly with Kira before switching back to T7.

So I'd try to reset the quest and see that works for anyone still have problems. I've had difficulties a few times and so far resetting has always worked for fixing problems. Hope this helps.

Hi All,

I had the same problem, T7 and I have our lower parts handed to us on a plate over and over. I bring in Kira and what do you know? Have that Imperial Scum Bag!

I would strongly advise swapping in Kira for the fight, beat him and then bring T7 off the bench to complete the quest.

Happy New Year to you all.:)

Ok so here's the scoop. Use Kira before you start fighting him. Once you've gotten him down to the story mode, switch back to T7. Go through the story - when you do tell T7 "i have a bad feeling" i think that was option 2 for the story line. T7 will tell you he has a bad feeling too. Then Marcovic will tell you that you won't live long enough to tell anyone. Then he dies. I swear I don't recall hitting the idiot ... but pretty much ... he dies. Tah Dah end of quest. :D;)

Ok so what you do is, make sure all of your defensive cooldowns are ready. Then summon kira as a companion. Let her charge in first then you follow. When she gets to about half health you taunt the lieutenant, cast saber ward, and when saber ward is done cast call on the force. Then cast saber ward again and you should kill him. :)

I did it as a lvl 17 jedi guardian.

I beat him at level 17 with Kira(she died). I just charged at him, I had a plan but Kira got a little to close. After Kira died I defeated him, had to call T7 to finish the mission. Why is he undefeatable with T7? Edited by Dracamus