Blaster Pistol images

Deyjarl

That model seems like the same as the one that's used for Flashy, just a differently colored weapon (and looking at the stats in the image you link to it looks strange... there's no guarantee that site has the right info, I've found many items that look one way in game and have other things with other looks but the same name floating around the interwebs.)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R-105 Huntsmans Distruptor (already on the front page) and nearer the camera R-406 Heavy Sonic Disruptor (Belsavis commendations vendor, 14 Belsavis commendations. Offhand only, and is slotted with aim as you get it but can be re-equipped with cunning mods/barrel/etc.)

http://imgur.com/rESjV

Edited by Nexdine

Here's a better closeup of the Coil-Cell Needler with detail on the green side circle.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll38/Gnurl/Coil-CellNeedler.png

Nice image. One of my favorite pistols in game. Pity it is the only one with the brown coloring. The other 2 moddable pistols that share this model both have green coloring.

By the way, let me just quote myself:

Torhead just added a 3D model viewer to their weapons section. We can finally preview weapons! :D

Just navigate to http:\\http://www.torhead.com, search for a weapon and to the right of the weapon's name you should see a "View in 3D" link.

Here is the Coil-Cell Needler. You can also use your mouse to move the pistol around and the mouse-wheel to zoom in and out.

This really helps out us "looks > everything else" people. :D

Some gratuitous close-ups of Flashy and the Coil-Cell Needler

Here's the Coil-Cell Needler - the gun was too long to fit the screen.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/coilcellupclose.png

Hah, not sure I'd say looks over everything else, but looks matter a lot. I cringe every time I see people with mismatched armor or even companions with mismatched armor.

I luuuv my new C-30's from the Voss Commendations vendor. It's the same gun as the Tral-Tech Needler or the Rancor-X, but with a scope added and an extended barrel. Looks great to have a matched set on my slinger. Plus they make a fun spaceblaster noise.

Edited by Nexdine

Will have to check it out at home. My Android apparently doesn't have Flash.

Ironically you can have my needler. I'm looking for something with lots of lights. :)

ETA: Oh, wait. I can enable Javascript.

ETA: Oh, wait. Google hasn't connected the Java to my phone's perfectly capable 3D hardware. False alarm :(

Edited by Gorgor

I am looking for 2 pistols that look like berreta 92fs pistols or m9 pistols to go with my smuggler named Revvi (inspired from the anime Black Lagoon). Do they exist in game? I have seen some models that might do, but do not know where to get them and if they are moddable.

c-56 laser disruptor

d-9 recon blaster pistol

field survival enforcer

Blasters like Fabizan and that bounty hunter on a noob smuggler class quest would make really good custom blasters:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/Screenshot_2012-04-02_15_44_36_301965.jpg

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/FabizanBlaster2.jpg

I like the flashy design, but flashies of different barrel lengths can't hurt either =) Of course, they'd all have the same unique flashy sound ^_^

Edited by Agemnon

I am looking for 2 pistols that look like berreta 92fs pistols or m9 pistols to go with my smuggler named Revvi (inspired from the anime Black Lagoon). Do they exist in game? I have seen some models that might do, but do not know where to get them and if they are moddable.

c-56 laser disruptor

d-9 recon blaster pistol

field survival enforcer

Take a look at the R-105 Huntsman Disruptor. Model view here.

You can get it from Bugtown in Balmorra. Should cost 14 commendations.

Trying to get the name of a blaster, i seen npc's carrying them, mainly the bad guy from tatooine's story line about the anceint alien artifact,. the guy is a cyborg i forget his name, anyway, it looks slim, with a little scope on top, and regular looking pistol grip part, but the barrel is really skinny and the end has a round circle end. i did some searching around and the closest one i think look like it is the underworld blaster, you get from pvp at lvl 34, but wasnt sure if someone else knew what i was talking about.

:D

I think FatalNite is referring to something like this, this or this. In essence: Flashy with a barrel.

Well, what can I say? Next to another A-300, this is the most sought after model (as far as I can tell from these forums). Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn't exist in a "moddable" version that players can equip.

Who knows, maybe 1.2 will change that...

I think FatalNite is referring to something like this, this or this. In essence: Flashy with a barrel.

Well, what can I say? Next to another A-300, this is the most sought after model (as far as I can tell from these forums). Unfortunately, at this time, it doesn't exist in a "moddable" version that players can equip.

Who knows, maybe 1.2 will change that...

So this is not avaliable moddable?

if it is where do i get it? it looks so awesome ^^

http://www.torhead.com/item/6vUh6JV/custom-light-combat-blaster#.

So this is not avaliable moddable?

if it is where do i get it? it looks so awesome ^^

http://www.torhead.com/item/6vUh6JV/custom-light-combat-blaster#.

Unfortunately, sometime Torhead will get it wrong and categorize an item as being "orange" (Custom) when in fact it is a "blue" (Prototype). You will see this anytime you see an item that has no stats on it other than the Rating.

In this case, the Custom Light Combat Blaster is a "blue" weapon. It will probably be a random drop from same level mobs (about level 18-22) and have stats like other "blue" weapons at that level (~25 Aim/Cunning, ~25 Endurance and a 3rd stat).

Good luck finding one.

Unfortunately, sometime Torhead will get it wrong and categorize an item as being "orange" (Custom) when in fact it is a "blue" (Prototype). You will see this anytime you see an item that has no stats on it other than the Rating.

In this case, the Custom Light Combat Blaster is a "blue" weapon. It will probably be a random drop from same level mobs (about level 18-22) and have stats like other "blue" weapons at that level (~25 Aim/Cunning, ~25 Endurance and a 3rd stat).

Good luck finding one.[/QUOTThanks for the quick answer:P

then ill just wait til i hit 28 to the the tattoine bonus series gun:P

Yeah the "flashy with a barrel" is on EVERY DARN NPC IN THE UNIVERSE apparently :) but the only ones available to players seem to be very low-level variants in a dark color (level 7 or something) and possibly a dark variant from a PvP vendor if I recall correctly.

In the Trooper questline these guns pop up over and over. Jaxo has a matched set (albeit a bit darker than Flashy) and there is one scene on Corellia in the trooper storyline where there is literally a mob of guys wielding this model with gold inserts and stuff. Depressing if you really want a matched set of these in silver. :)

There are other nice guns you can get of course but these somehow just look "right".

for the quick answer:P

then ill just wait til i hit 28 to the the tattoine bonus series gun:P

Yeah. The B-405 Rancor-X Pistol is a pretty sweet looking pistol. If you're a Gunslinger the M-300 Elite Stealth Interceptor, that you can get from the Speciality Vendor on Tatooine, shares the same model (but with a different color scheme).

I'm currently dual-wielding the A-300 (in my mainhand) and the B-405 (in my offhand). Nice looking combo in my opinion ;). Once I hit 48 on my smuggler, I'll be able to equip Two-Finger's Revenge in the offhand (NOTE TO SELF: play more on the smuggler! :)).

Has anyone tested if we can decon the Comm reward Blaster Pistols for recipes?

Or any of these on the list? Would be nice to know if any of these are able to be turned into crafting recipes.

Although I'm loath to try it on A-300 and don't encourage anyone risking a one of kind Blaster Pistol.

So I've been seeing a rash of Custom-built Blaster Pistols and Elegant Modified Blaster Pistols on sale on the GTN (on my server at least :)).

I initially dismissed these pistols based on the icon, but yesterday I saw a player on the Republic Fleet with a Custom-built Blaster Pistol equipped and it looked nothing like the icon would indicate.

The icon indicates something like the Torhead model-viewer shows, which looks like this. However, what I saw on the player actually looks like this screenshot posted on Torhead.

Has anyone seen what the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol looks like? Does it share the same look as seen in the screenshot above for the Custom-built Blaster Pistol?

Also, does anyone know whether the look is the same for Republic and Empire players?

So I've been seeing a rash of Custom-built Blaster Pistols and Elegant Modified Blaster Pistols on sale on the GTN (on my server at least :)).

I initially dismissed these pistols based on the icon, but yesterday I saw a player on the Republic Fleet with a Custom-built Blaster Pistol equipped and it looked nothing like the icon would indicate.

The icon indicates something like the Torhead model-viewer shows, which looks like this. However, what I saw on the player actually looks like this screenshot posted on Torhead.

Has anyone seen what the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol looks like? Does it share the same look as seen in the screenshot above for the Custom-built Blaster Pistol?

Also, does anyone know whether the look is the same for Republic and Empire players?

I have both, the custom built blaster is a short barrel with scope over the entirety and is a dark color. The elegant blaster is a large chromed out blaster, neither of which looks like the icon picture. I'll try to get some screenies tonight, currently at work so no access to the images :(

I have both, the custom built blaster is a short barrel with scope over the entirety and is a dark color. The elegant blaster is a large chromed out blaster, neither of which looks like the icon picture. I'll try to get some screenies tonight, currently at work so no access to the images :(

Cool! Looking forward to the screenies. :)