>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

I'm glad you guys have your opinion. Frankly, I could care less. I didn't post this on your world progression page you made, I posted it on our server forums. We killed the boss. It's that simple. We didn't say "OMG, Server 2nd!!! Write that down!!!". We killed it, thus we posted it. So chill out. We all know you guys are the aces, and we're not even trying to compete with you. ;)

Also, what does dps have to do with anything? You wiped over 100 times to the council. I doubt your dps magically picked up on that last attempt. You simply performed flawlessly that time. Cudos to you. We're glad it came from our server. But there's no reason to bash another guild, one that's been here since launch, and has always performed as well, simply for not following your desired path. We could care less about server/world/US numbers. We just always happen to be up there on the server. /shrug

P.S. I hope you guys go world 1st in NiM S&V. Truly.

I think you might have mistaken our tone just a lil ;) at least mine, easy to do when it's all text and no facial expressions or voice involved. I'm not "mad bro" by any means...I've always been on the respecting side of ur guild name :D

anywho, yes dps does matter on that particular fight...and yes mechanics also need to be flawless, it requires both to beat the enrage.

Final dps numbers and these had very very little fluff damage from AoE, it was all needed and even with it, hit enrage like 6-8% can't remember...you can only survive about 10% during enrage, maybe a lil more with luck.

Edit: it takes a lot of attempts to figure out where to squeeze that extra dps out. I can assure you if it was ONLY mechanics, we'd have cleared it a minimum of 75 attempts earlier.

Edited by odawgg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you guys have your opinion. Frankly, I could care less. I didn't post this on your world progression page you made, I posted it on our server forums. We killed the boss. It's that simple. We didn't say "OMG, Server 2nd!!! Write that down!!!". We killed it, thus we posted it. So chill out. We all know you guys are the aces, and we're not even trying to compete with you. ;)

Also, what does dps have to do with anything? You wiped over 100 times to the council. I doubt your dps magically picked up on that last attempt. You simply performed flawlessly that time. Cudos to you. We're glad it came from our server. But there's no reason to bash another guild, one that's been here since launch, and has always performed as well, simply for not following your desired path. We could care less about server/world/US numbers. We just always happen to be up there on the server. /shrug

P.S. I hope you guys go world 1st in NiM S&V. Truly.

DIdn't mean any disrespect either. Definite props for your kills, no matter what. It's just been a hot topic and, well, I didn't mean to antagonize you. Gratz again