KOTFE Ending

SUPERTMANTIGER

Bioware says this is gonna be the story where each and every one of your actions changes the ending. I can get that but how far do u think it will go? Like will the ending stick while i keep playing the game? For exampe

i bowed to valkorion and every chance i get i use his power so i expect my ending to be ruling over Zakuul with Valkorion power

will my ending just be a cutscene of that or will i be able to use valk power whenever i want and rule over zakuul? Like will I permanently be known as the ruler of the galaxy with my new home base being zakuul or will i go back to just being the hero jedi after that one cutscene? I wanna hear what everyone thinks. How far do you think bioware will go with the ending to KOTFE?

Edited by SUPERTMANTIGER

Ooooooh. If Valky offers to make my consular the ruler of the galaxy I want him to be able to do a Galadriel.

"And now at last it comes. You offer me your power. In place of your dark and jealous child you would set up a Jedi. And I shall not be dark, but bright and beautiful as the stars. Fair and impartial as gravity and the Force itself. Dreadful and tantalizing as the unknown regions. Stronger than the pull of the galactic black hole. All shall venerate me and despair.”

The Barsen'thor paused for a moment and smiled, then he continued. "I reject your offer, dead emperor. " he said. "Sentience grows when sentients make their own decisions, not when immortal demi-gods control them. And if keeping you contained until we can both become one with the force, is the only way to stop you from rising again, then this is what I will do."

Edited by drakensang

Minor dialogue changes and maybe a different cutscene but the story will end with the same results like everything else in this game has been. Really i played both light and Dark the only differences in my story are very minor. No matter what you do you end with the same results

Minor dialogue changes and maybe a different cutscene but the story will end with the same results like everything else in this game has been. Really i played both light and Dark the only differences in my story are very minor. No matter what you do you end with the same results

Judging by the story so far u r probably right, bioware said that chocie and actions have an impact on the outcome but so far no matter what choice u make the same outcome happens.

Whether or not u use valk power lana doesnt die even though he says she will, whether or not u bow valk dies, etc

I think this will be the biggest let down of the KOTFE expansion. After Bioware said how much our chocies will i,pact the outcome it probably will be just the same ending wirh a few minor changes. If we judge by how little impact the chocies we mad have had on the end result so far than it is likely that they overall wont change much.

Not jsing valks power should have killed lana making it so that u either went dark to save lana or she died. Not bowing and killing valk should restrict u from using his power. So far no matter what choice we make rhe same thing happens in the end so i wont be surprised if the final ending is the same.

Edited by SUPERTMANTIGER

I think this will be the biggest let down of the KOTFE expansion. After Bioware said how much our chocies will i,pact the outcome it probably will be just the same ending wirh a few minor changes. If we judge by how little impact the chocies we mad have had on the end result so far than it is likely that they overall wont change much.

Not jsing valks power should have killed lana making it so that u either went dark to save lana or she died. Not bowing and killing valk should restrict u from using his power. So far no matter what choice we make rhe same thing happens in the end so i wont be surprised if the final ending is the same.

If you spare the Zakuul knight you will meet him again.

You'll probably get to kill some companions (You can kill Tano, Xalek).

I'm hoping for Quin.

None of my Warriors would have forgiven him.

My DS Jugg would have killed him in front of the crew as an example.

My LS Mara would have stripped him of all assets and rank and had him placed under permanent arrest in some place where he could do analytical work but never leave - Shadow Town probably.

Personally, I see it(if you kneeled and are accepting his powers) as you getting a big cut scene at the end. But I'm hoping and BW plz do this, that you'll have acess to the throne room and be able to explore the standard battle ship in the eternal fleet, and be able to explore arcann's(soon to be yours) flagship whenever you please. But I don't expect that from them. It would just be cool. That would actually make me feel like I'm ruling the eternal throne, fleet, and zakuul itself with the entire army of knights and skytroopers under my command. Like I said though, I'm not expecting anything big like that other than a cut scene at the end.

Personally, I see it(if you kneeled and are accepting his powers) as you getting a big cut scene at the end. But I'm hoping and BW plz do this, that you'll have acess to the throne room and be able to explore the standard battle ship in the eternal fleet, and be able to explore arcann's(soon to be yours) flagship whenever you please. But I don't expect that from them. It would just be cool. That would actually make me feel like I'm ruling the eternal throne, fleet, and zakuul itself with the entire army of knights and skytroopers under my command. Like I said though, I'm not expecting anything big like that other than a cut scene at the end.

All i want is a cutscene and to forever be known as the ruler of the galaxy instead of "the jedi hero"

All i want is a cutscene and to forever be known as the ruler of the galaxy instead of "the jedi hero"

As unlikely as I think that is to happen, it would look pretty hilarious on the Fleet to see ten people doing their shopping at the Galactic Market, all with the title "Ruler of the Galaxy". ;)

Yep he will with a friend this time and you can spare him again.

So the same thing still bassically hapens in the end. I have high hopes for the second time u spare him but if the same basic thing happens and he still stays your enemy really no point in sparing him

As unlikely as I think that is to happen, it would look pretty hilarious on the Fleet to see ten people doing their shopping at the Galactic Market, all with the title "Ruler of the Galaxy". ;)

Almost as funny as seeing hundreds shopping at the galactic market with the title "hero of tython"

So the same thing still bassically hapens in the end. I have high hopes for the second time u spare him but if the same basic thing happens and he still stays your enemy really no point in sparing him

Think it as a personal quest where you teach a knight of zaakul. Each time he learns something and becomes stronger so you will have not a average knight as you ally but one who can compete with the best of the best.

You are like the thing that makes him stronger that pushes him to improve himself. Like Darth Nox and Thanaton.

Edited by adormitul

Ooooooh. If Valky offers to make my consular the ruler of the galaxy I want him to be able to do a Galadriel.

"And now at last it comes. You offer me your power. In place of your dark and jealous child you would set up a Jedi. And I shall not be dark, but bright and beautiful as the stars. Fair and impartial as gravity and the Force itself. Dreadful and tantalizing as the unknown regions. Stronger than the pull of the galactic black hole. All shall venerate me and despair.”

The Barsen'thor paused for a moment and smiled, then he continued. "I reject your offer, dead emperor. " he said. "Sentience grows when sentients make their own decisions, not when immortal demi-gods control them. And if keeping you contained until we can both become one with the force, is the only way to stop you from rising again, then this is what I will do."

https://media.giphy.com/media/QMkPpxPDYY0fu/giphy.gif

Think it as a personal quest where you teach a knight of zaakul. Each time he learns something and becomes stronger so you will have not a average knight as you ally but one who can compete with the best of the best.

You are like the thing that makes him stronger that pushes him to improve himself. Like Darth Nox and Thanaton.

Yeah but if after u saved his life 2-3 times he is still your enemy than thats just stupid. Like if saving him causes him to become a companion or ally on the inside awesome but if he just keeps fighting u then what is the point in saving him (dont give me the "its the right thing to do crap)

Yeah but if after u saved his life 2-3 times he is still your enemy than thats just stupid. Like if saving him causes him to become a companion or ally on the inside awesome but if he just keeps fighting u then what is the point in saving him (dont give me the "its the right thing to do crap)

To torture him by crushing his pride and honor each time you meet him?

Meh I hate that in my story everything sorta kinda maybe changes, but then in the world I'm number 999 of 10000000000000000 sith warriors or whatever.

CAN'T I BE DIFFERENT?!

One big difference I've seen, is no Valky powers for j00 everyone luffs you including Koth. You take Valky's power and kill ALL the things and everyone acts like you have bad BO and Koth wants to pump you full of lead, repeatedly, in the face.

*sigh*

We have 7 more chapters to go and Bioware says at least another season. I'm assuming chapters 1-16 is season 1 and it's not stupid like 1-9 is season 1 and 10-16 is season 2.

I was super disappointed in this part of the story. It is very minor, yes, but they did use it as one of the examples of how choices would matter. So let's recap what actually happens:

Escaping from Zakuul in Chapter 3 you fight two Knights. At the end, one of them is at your mercy. You can kill him or let him go. Bioware said choices would matter because if you killed him, then his partner would come back and hunt you down later. Well guess what? If you kill him, then several chapters later his partner shows up and attacks you. So if choices matter, then if you let him go, something else should happen, right? No.

If you let him go, then in the cutscene at the end of Chapter 3 Vaylin kills him anyway. And several chapters later, his partner shows up and attacks you. In fact, the dialogue the partner uses is so generic that it could apply to either case. So even the choices that they held up as examples don't matter

Using this as an example, I think that we can perfectly predict that the ending will be the same no matter what choices you make. Since this is a Single Player MMO, they need to allow people to play their toons but all ultimately end up in the same spot, so that we are all in the same starting spot for the next story. The only difference will be some slight variations in dialogue, or whether some minor character will be standing in the background in the final scene or not, based on whether you choose to kill him or not, but either way, he's not going to say anything or matter at all to the scene.

I was super disappointed in this part of the story. It is very minor, yes, but they did use it as one of the examples of how choices would matter. So let's recap what actually happens:

Escaping from Zakuul in Chapter 3 you fight two Knights. At the end, one of them is at your mercy. You can kill him or let him go. Bioware said choices would matter because if you killed him, then his partner would come back and hunt you down later. Well guess what? If you kill him, then several chapters later his partner shows up and attacks you. So if choices matter, then if you let him go, something else should happen, right? No.

If you let him go, then in the cutscene at the end of Chapter 3 Vaylin kills him anyway. And several chapters later, his partner shows up and attacks you. In fact, the dialogue the partner uses is so generic that it could apply to either case. So even the choices that they held up as examples don't matter

Using this as an example, I think that we can perfectly predict that the ending will be the same no matter what choices you make. Since this is a Single Player MMO, they need to allow people to play their toons but all ultimately end up in the same spot, so that we are all in the same starting spot for the next story. The only difference will be some slight variations in dialogue, or whether some minor character will be standing in the background in the final scene or not, based on whether you choose to kill him or not, but either way, he's not going to say anything or matter at all to the scene.

Well we did learn something you choices do not matter. I think Bioware is trying to prove that to us showing us its their game not ours.